If you are searching for natural remedies for your cat’s nervous behavior, uncontrolled excitement, or general discomfort, you may have considered giving them CBD. Chances are you’ve asked yourself, “Where can I find CBD cat treats near me?” But don’t just settle for any kind of CBD cat product. Here’s how you can find the highest quality CBD cat products from the convenience of your own home!
Keep reading as we cover how to find CBD cat treats, what to look for in a quality product, and some information on the best CBD cat products from HolistaPet. Let’s go find those CBD cat treats!
What Are CBD Cat Treats?
CBD cat treats are a type of pet food that contains CBD. Cannabidiol, more commonly known as simply CBD, is a compound found in hemp, a type of cannabis plant. CBD is non-inebriating, meaning it does not produce the “high” associated with marijuana. CBD can promote various wellness benefits for humans, including potentially regulating environmental stress and discomfort.
Many researchers believe that CBD may also have wellness benefits for pets, including cats. CBD cat treats are available in a variety of flavors and formulations. Because cats love the flavor of cat treats, these treats make giving your cat the benefits of CBD even easier.
Using Local Maps on Google to Find CBD Cat Treats Near Me
If you are looking for a fast way to find high-quality CBD cat treats near you, a great option is to conduct a search using Google Maps. We understand that most people are familiar with Google Maps, but we will give you a quick rundown on how to use it just in case.
Here’s how to locate CBD cat treats near you using Google Maps:
- Open your internet browser. Search for Google Maps (or you may download the Google Maps app to your smartphone or tablet).
- Enable location services so Google Maps can find your starting location. Alternatively, you can type out the starting address to start your search.
- Using the search bar on the top of the screen, type out “CBD cat treats near me.”
- After you hit return, Google Maps will bring up a list of results, sorted based on filters you can choose, like distance, business hours, and many more options.
- Look through the results to find your preferred option; it’s as easy as that!
Local CBD Purchasing Tips
You can also find CBD products in local stores. However, when shopping at a local store, it is important to verify that the product is legitimate and contains high-quality ingredients. Unfortunately, some products provided at local shops may not include certain information that could allow you to confirm this.
However, you can find CBD products that meet these criteria online when searching for “CBD products near me.” Buying online also allows you to research the company and read reviews from other customers before purchasing a product. CBD products purchased online are also typically more affordable than those found in stores.
Where to Buy CBD Cat Treats Online?
You can find CBD cat treats at various online stores. Because of the popularity of CBD products and the general interest in utilizing them to help pets achieve better wellness, many companies have jumped at the opportunity to introduce their own version of these products to the market. But if you want to get the best possible option available, it’s always advised to go with an industry specialist with a history in hemp and cannabis. That’s where HolistaPet comes in!
CBD products purchased online are also typically more affordable than those found in stores.
Why Choose HolistaPet?
When you choose HolistaPet, you’ll be working with the leading supplier of CBD cat treats. Our CBD cat treats are wholesome and nutritious, so you can rest assured your cat is getting the best possible care. We use human-grade ingredients in our products because we wouldn’t give our cats anything less than what we eat!
And because we’re committed to bringing out the best qualities from the natural world, our treats only contain natural flavor. They are also made with organic ingredients to ensure your furry friends can enjoy the finer things in life (and benefit from healthy food, too!)
We go the extra mile by providing fast and free shipping on our products. And to make things even better, we do this for orders of all sizes. That means you could order a year’s supply or just one bottle, and the shipping cost will be the same: none! If you want to get the CBD pet treats from the best brand around without even leaving the comfort of your own home, then HolistaPet is your cat’s newest friend.
Unfortunately, not all CBD products on the market are the same. That’s why it’s important to know what to look for when shopping for CBD cat treats.
What To Look For When Shopping For CBD Cat Treats
Like most cat owners, you want only the best for your feline friend. When it comes to CBD cat treats, that means finding safe, effective, and delicious products!
Unfortunately, not all CBD products on the market are the same. That’s why it’s important to know what to look for when shopping for CBD cat treats. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure the treats are specifically made for cats. Some CBD products for humans may not be safe or appropriate for felines. That’s why you should always stick to giving your cat CBD pet formulations.
- The best CBD cat treats include natural ingredients. Ensure your pet gets the full benefit of CBD by choosing products made using natural ingredients and organic hemp.
- CBD cat treats should be small and easy to chew. This makes them easy for your cat to take without worrying about any possible choking hazards.
- Cat CBD treats should be free from artificial preservatives and contain no harmful chemicals or artificial flavors.
- Pet owners should also ensure that their CBD cat treat of choice comes from a trustworthy brand. Look for a Certificate of Analysis (COA) to confirm the active ingredients in your product. A COA is a third-party lab-tested document certifying the safety and potency of your products.
Looking for these qualities can greatly increase your chance of finding a product that will be the most beneficial for your cat and worth your money! Covered in the sections below are some additional details on ingredients to avoid and the ones you should look for.
Ingredients To Avoid
Some CBD cat treats on the market may contain unhealthy ingredients that you’ll want to avoid. Here are a few to watch out for:
- Artificial ingredients or colors: These are often used to make products more appealing to pets, but they offer no nutritional value and may even be harmful.
- Sugar: Too much sugar can lead to weight gain and other health problems in cats.
- Fillers: Many CBD products contain corn, wheat, or soy fillers. These can be difficult for your cat’s body to digest and may cause allergies or other health problems.
- Animal byproducts: Some CBD cat treats contain meat byproducts like chicken meal or liver. But often, the mixture is unknown and unidentifiable to the customer.
- Food dyes: Artificial coloring is sometimes used to color cat treats to make them look more appealing. However, these dyes can contain harmful chemicals that may be bad for your little feline friend.
- Marijuana: All active ingredients should come from the hemp plant exclusively. Cannabidiol treats are good for cats because they are a well-tolerated and natural compound.
Quality Ingredients To Look For
When shopping for CBD cat treats, you’ll want to look for products that contain natural, high-quality ingredients. Here are a few to look for:
- Organic CBD oil: This is the main active ingredient in CBD treats and is responsible for most wellness benefits. Make sure your treats contain organic CBD oil to ensure your cat is getting the highest quality product possible.
- Natural flavors: Many CBD cat treats on the market contain artificial flavors or colors. These are often used to make products more appealing to pets, but they offer no nutritional value and may even be harmful. Choose treats that contain natural flavors instead.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: Look for treats that contain broad spectrum CBD. These treats contain no THC making them a better option for most cats.
- Gluten-free ingredients: Gluten can be hard on a cat’s stomach. Look for grain-free products instead to keep your pet’s belly happy.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: These are important for a healthy coat and skin.
- Protein: CBD cat treats should contain some protein to help your feline friend maintain muscle mass.
- Vitamins and minerals: CBD cat treats may also contain vitamins and minerals like vitamin C or zinc, which can be beneficial for cats.
Are There Other CBD Products for Cats?
The CBD industry has formulated various products to satisfy even the pickiest feline. Even better is that these other CBD products for cats work differently depending on the method of ingestion.
Some of the product types that we carry here at HolistaPet include:
- CBD Soft Chews for Cats: Soft chews are great for senior cats with sensitive teeth. Soft chews are a pleasingly chewy texture that makes snack time irresistible! And they contain all of the beneficial ingredients found in regular cat CBD treats.
- CBD Oil for Cats: Picky eaters may benefit from consuming CBD oil. Because CBD oil is a quick and easy-to-consume liquid, it is often tolerable by cats who may not otherwise consume hemp products. You can give your cat CBD oil quickly–just a few drops and your furry friend can enjoy CBD’s benefits. Or you can incorporate it into food to introduce your cat to CBD without any fuss!
- CBD Capsules for Cats: Another good choice for a picky cat is CBD capsules. You can hide a capsule in your cat’s favorite treat. Or you can crack a capsule open and the contents mixed into your cat’s food.
How Many CBD Cat Treats Should Give to Cat A Day?
Serving size varies greatly depending on various factors, but the serving mostly depends on the cat’s bodyweight. Serving size is often affected by other factors like the intended use of the CBD, your cat’s body chemistry, and much more. There is no one size fits all approach when it comes to serving sizes.
To find the amount that works best for your cat, we recommend starting with a simple strategy – start with the smallest amount you can, and then only increase the amount if necessary and in small increments.
If, however, you want a more precise way to figure out the appropriate amount, you can also create serving sizes based on your cat’s body weight. To calculate your cat’s regular dose of CBD, multiply your cat’s weight by 0.25 mg CBD. At the other end of the spectrum is a strong dose, which is calculated by multiplying your cat’s weight by 0.50 mg CBD.
Keep in mind that your cat’s regular and strong CBD amounts are merely ranges of the amounts of CBD they can ideally consume. This is only intended to serve as general advice, and you may have to adjust accordingly depending on the factors outlined in the previous section.
Can I Give My Cat Too Much CBD?
Yes, you can give your cat too much CBD. But CBD should not harm your cat. CBD is very well-tolerated and has very low toxicity, making it highly tolerable for both humans and animals, even in higher doses. This doesn’t mean that CBD is without side effects. If you give your pet too much CBD, they may experience some mild and temporary side effects.
Some of the side effects that your cat can experience if you give them too much CBD include:
- Upset stomach
- Appetite changes
- Dry mouth
If you observe these side effects, it is important to maintain a close eye on your pet and keep a few things in mind. One of these is that the effects are temporary, meaning the severity of effects should rapidly decrease if you give it time. If the effects seem to get more severe, contact your vet immediately for help. Lastly, we would like to encourage you to always reference serving size guidelines before you begin administering your pet CBD products.
CBD is very well-tolerated and has very low toxicity, making it highly tolerable for both humans and animals, even in higher doses.
Final Thoughts – CBD Cat Treats Near Me
Now that you know how to find CBD products locally and online, nothing is stopping you from being able to get the best CBD cat treats available. And now you have a shortcut to treats we know your cat will love, the ones we make ourselves right here at HolistaPet!
Please stop by our site for updates on some of our favorite products! If you want to access the best quality CBD products around, we are here for you 24/7! All you have to do is visit our online shop, and you’ll have your CBD cat treats arriving at your doorstep in no time! Please stop by our shop today and become a part of our HolistaPet family! We would love to help you and your pet reach the wellness they deserve!