CBG Oil For Dogs & Cats
$34.95 – $109.95
- Full Spectrum CBG + other Cannabinoids
- Concentrated in a convenient dropper bottle
- Easily drop directly into mouth or in water/food
- Formulated specifically for Pets
- 0% THC = Non Psychoactive = NO “High”
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Organic Superfoods +CBG
- Non GMO, No Gluten, No Dairy
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Manufactured in the USA
You’ve heard about the benefits of CBD for your pet, but what about CBG Oil for dogs & cats? Although they are both cannabinoids from the hemp plant, they do have distinguishing benefits.
CBGA, or cannabigerol acid, is known as the mother of all cannabinoids. That is because other cannabinoids like CBD first start off as CBGA.
As the hemp plant matures, these CBGA cannabinoids evolve, and very few (typically 1% or less) remain as Cannabigerol. It is much more likely for CBGA to convert other cannabinoids such as CBDA. Once heat and light interact with CBDA, it loses its acidity and becomes CBD.
In simple terms, it is rare for CBGA to mature into CBG. However, due to new technology, manufactures have been able to manipulate hemp plants to make this conversion more frequent.
Much like all other cannabinoids in hemp, CBG interacts with your endocannabinoid system (ECS). We’re sure you have heard the stories about consumers using cannabis and getting sleepy or hungry.
The ECS is a complicated system that helps to regulate many important functions such as digestion, sleep, mood, anxiety, and more.
Neither CBD nor CBG provide psychoactive effects. They retain all of the benefits of hemp, without the sensation of getting “high.” This makes both CBG and CBD superior for consumers who do not want that feeling.
CBG vs CBD: What’s the Difference?
The key differences between CBG and CBD are still being studied, however, certain things are relatively clear. CBG has a reputation of being more stimulating than CBD, making it a great choice for promoting and being a catalyst for energetic advantages.
CBG is also known to interact with the ECS receptors in the eyes, opening the possibilities for remedies connecting to ocular issues.
Just like us, animals have an ECS. It helps to regulate all of the same functions, which is why cannabinoids are interchangeable between humans and animals.
By introducing your pet to CBG, you can help stimulate a more energetic response, as well as helping to promote overall health and wellness.
All of the CBG products here at HolistaPet are organic and extracted from premium hemp. We don’t believe in using additives, artificial coloring, or flavoring, which allows our products to bring out the best in you or your pet without the horrendous side effects attributed to heavily processed products.
Pamper your pet with the beneficial effects of CBG oil for dogs today!
CBG Oil For Dogs – Ingredients:
- Hempseed Oil – Boosts immune system. Promotes healthy skin and coat.
- CBG Oil (Cannabigerol) – A non-intoxicating all-natural cannabinoid found in hemp. This amazing component engages with your pet’s natural Endocannabinoid System.
CBG Oil for Dogs – Product Specs:
- 150 MG for Small Pets under 20 LBS – Bottle Size: 15ml / 0.5 oz. | Appx. 450 drops per bottle | 1 drop = 0.33 mg CBG
- 300 MG for Medium Pets 20-60 LBS – Bottle Size: 15ml / 0.5 oz. | Appx. 450 drops per bottle | 1 drop = 0.66 mg CBG
- 600 MG for Large Pets 60-100 LBS – Bottle Size: 30ml / 1 oz. | Appx. 900 drops per bottle | 1 drop = 0.66 mg CBG
150mg CBG – For pets under 20lbs, 300mg CBG – For pets 20-60lbs, 600mg CBG – For pets 60-100lbs