Research & Studies: CBD for Asthma
Here is a list of research and studies on CBD and it’s potential use for treating Asthma.
CBD for Asthma:
- Evaluation of Serum Cytokines Levels and the Role of Cannabidiol Treatment in Animal Model of Asthma
- Endogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists inhibit neurogenic inflammations in guinea pig airways.
- Allergen challenge increases anandamide in bronchoalveolar fluid of patients with allergic asthma.
- Activation of cannabinoid receptors prevents antigen-induced asthma-like reaction in guinea pigs.
- The role of cannabinoids in inflammatory modulation of allergic respiratory disorders, inflammatory pain and ischemic stroke.
IMPORTANT: Most of these studies involve cannabinoid molecules, experimental animals, test tubes, and sometimes human cell-lined studies. It’s important to understand that the Endocannabinoid System exists in all mammals including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and humans. CBD affects us in the same way that it affects our pets.