Research & Studies: Irritable Bowel Syndrom
Here is a list of research and studies on CBD and it’s potential use for treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
CBD for Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
- Cannabidiol in inflammatory bowel diseases
- Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis.
- Cannabinoid actions at TRPV channels: effects on TRPV3 and TRPV4 and their potential relevance to gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
- Cannabinoids and the gut: new developments and emerging concepts.
- Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease
- Endocannabinoids and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Cannabinoids and gastrointestinal motility: animal and human studies.
- Cannabinoids and GI Disorders: Endogenous and Exogenous.
IMPORTANT: Most of these studies involve cannabinoid molecules, experimental animals, test tubes, and sometimes human cell-lined studies. It’s important to understand that the Endocannabinoid System exists in all mammals including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and humans. CBD affects us in the same way that it affects our pets.