Research & Studies: CBD for Migraines
Here is a list of research and studies on CBD and it’s potential use for treating Migraines.
CBD for Migraines:
- Effects of anandamide in migraine: data from an animal model.
- The endocannabinoid system and migraine.
- Variations in the cannabinoid receptor 1 gene predispose to migraine.
- Cannabinoids suitable for migraine prevention
- Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
IMPORTANT: Most of these studies involve cannabinoid molecules, experimental animals, test tubes, and sometimes human cell-lined studies. It’s important to understand that the Endocannabinoid System exists in all mammals including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and humans. CBD affects us in the same way that it affects our pets.