Research & Studies: CBD for Mood Disorders
Here is a list of research and studies on CBD and it’s potential use for treating Mood Disorders.
CBD for Mood Disorders:
- Multiple mechanisms involved in the large-spectrum therapeutic potential of cannabidiol in psychiatric disorders.
- The endocannabinoid system and the treatment of mood and anxiety disorders.
- The endocannabinoid system in the regulation of emotions throughout lifespan: a discussion on therapeutic perspectives.
- Effects of cannabidiol (CBD) on regional cerebral blood flow.
- The endocannabinoid system and psychiatric disorders.
- Endocannabinoid system dysfunction in mood and related disorders.
- Cannabidiol, neuroprotection and neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Beyond the CB1 Receptor: Is Cannabidiol the Answer for Disorders of Motivation?
- Therapeutic Potential of Cannabinoids in Psychosis.
IMPORTANT: Most of these studies involve cannabinoid molecules, experimental animals, test tubes, and sometimes human cell-lined studies. It’s important to understand that the Endocannabinoid System exists in all mammals including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and humans. CBD affects us in the same way that it affects our pets.