Research & Studies: CBD for Obesity
Here is a list of research and studies on CBD and it’s potential use for treating Obesity.
CBD for Obesity:
- Cannabinol and cannabidiol exert opposing effects on rat feeding patterns.
- The endocannabinoid system in obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in abdominal obesity and the implications for cardiovascular risk.
- The Impact of Marijuana Use on Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin Resistance among US Adults
- Cannabidiol promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.
- Cannabinoids and endocannabinoids in metabolic disorders with focus on diabetes.
IMPORTANT: Most of these studies involve cannabinoid molecules, experimental animals, test tubes, and sometimes human cell-lined studies. It’s important to understand that the Endocannabinoid System exists in all mammals including dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, and humans. CBD affects us in the same way that it affects our pets.