Cats are notoriously picky eaters. Tuna? Blech, I asked for salmon! But even after complaining, cats will meow and meow for more food, even if their bowl is still half full. If they can see the bottom, that’s empty to some cats! It’s important to give even the pickiest of cats proper cat nutrition.
To ensure your cat is healthy, active, and happy, they will need high-quality food that contains a well-balanced blend of the nutrients they need. Here’s everything you need to know to keep your cat healthy and at the right weight.
Why is Cat Nutrition Important?
Cats are pretty simple pets that don’t require a whole lot to be happy. But if you want to keep your cat healthy you need to ensure they have a well-balanced, nutritious diet. A cat needs a proper diet to:
- Maintain a proper weight
- Have a healthy coat and skin
- Stay active
- Avoid illnesses related to nutrition deficiencies
Cats are picky eaters but it’s very important to make sure they are getting the right amount of food and enough of the nutrients they need in that food. There are thousands of brands of cat food out there but unfortunately many of them are very unhealthy for cats. Some are even dangerous for your cat to eat.
What Can Happen if You Ignore Your Cat’s Nutritional Health?
Poor quality commercial dry food is missing a lot of key nutrients that your cats need. They also often contain a lot of ingredients that range from unimportant to dangerous for your cat to ingest. This can lead to a lot of complications.
If you notice your cat’s skin or fur has poor quality, that’s due to a nutritional deficiency. If you notice dry hair with “split ends,” slow fur growth, dry skin, sores, or change in hair color, your cat’s food is probably missing the fats and protein your kitty needs.
Another common issue when your cat has poor nutrition is obesity. While many people think chunky cats are cute, obese cats have issues with mobility and proper cleaning. Cats become obese from eating too much food, eating food they can’t properly digest, or lacking certain nutrients from their diet.
As obesity becomes more and more common in cats, vets are seeing more cases of diabetes as well. Left untreated, diabetes can be fatal. Make sure your cat is not eating too many sugary carbohydrates. This includes grains and potatoes.
Poor diet plays a big role in the formation of urinary crystals and stones. Balancing the pH level in your cat’s diet can keep these types of issues at bay. The wrong food can also upset your cat’s stomach, leading to prolonged vomiting and diarrhea.
This is a common side effect of bad quality food.
Common Allergies for Cats Are Food Related
The most common allergies for cats are related to food. This can lead to skin issues and other negative side effects. Most food allergies come from cheaper cat foods heavy in carbohydrates and other fillers.
A poor diet can weaken your cat’s immune system. Some cheaper cat foods have ingredients that act as immunosuppressants. When your cat has a weakened immune system, it’s easier for them to get sick or develop diseases that they can’t properly fight off.
Some cats can actually lose weight if the food is too cheap. Unhealthy ingredients like carbohydrate fillers can make your cat feel full. But meanwhile, they are lacking the nutrition they need to be healthy. You’ll notice your cat looking and acting dull, becoming quite lethargic.
What Do Cats Need for Nutrition?
When picking out the perfect cat food you can purr home about, there are certain ingredients to look for. The following nutrients will make sure your cat is healthy and getting the proper balance they need to thrive and live a long life.
Cats need water. Without enough water, cats can become seriously ill and even die. A lot of cats are picky about water and will refuse to drink out of a bowl if it doesn’t meet their high standards. For this reason, a lot of people provide their cats with wet food, which usually consists of 70% water or more. You can also consider a water fountain since cats are drawn to moving water.
Cats are carnivores. Getting protein is mandatory if you want your cat to be healthy. Proteins are essential for growth, maintenance, and repair. They are the building blocks for cells, tissues, organs, enzymes, and hormones.
A protein source should be the first item on the list of ingredients. Common protein sources in cat food include chicken, lamb, turkey, beef, and salmon. Avoid cat food that lists a “meal” as a first ingredient. Cats also don’t need vegetables, soy, or cereals as a source of “incomplete” proteins.
Essential amino acids are a requirement in a cat’s diet. These are not synthesized by the cat itself. Essential amino acids include arginine, lysine, isoleucine, and taurine. Taurine is very important for cats, preventing eye and heart disease. Taurine is only found in foods of “animal origin,” including meat, eggs, and fish.
Cats get a lot of their food energy from fats. They actually provide cats with more than twice the energy of proteins or carbohydrates. Fats are also important for protecting internal organs, producing hormones, and cell structure.
One of the fats that cats need is linoleic acid. This is an omega-6 fatty acid that keeps a cat’s skin and coat healthy. It also helps with kidney function and reproduction. Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce inflammation, from skin allergies to painful joints.
Carbs are considered a “filler” ingredient in most cat foods. While a bit of carbohydrate is great for your cat’s body tissue and intestine health, a food that’s heavy in carbohydrates is most likely not part of a balanced diet. Look for foods that have a bit of fiber, which is good for digestion. But high fiber foods can be harmful to younger cats.
CBD is short for cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive compound found in the hemp plant. Unlike THC, which is also found in marijuana, CBD won’t get your cat high. Instead, it interacts with the receptors in your cat’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), providing a wide range of health and wellness benefits.
The ECS maintains your cat’s overall balance or homeostasis. That’s because it has receptors in every major system in the body, including the nervous, immune, and digestive systems. This allows CBD to impact various parts of your cat’s brain and body in a positive way.
A lot of people give their cat CBD treats or CBD oil every eight hours or twice a day to make the CBD more effective. CBD can reduce your cat’s nervousness in stressful situations, like moving or being around new animals. When your cat is less upset you’ll notice a friendlier disposition and less destructive behavior. CBD can also soothe physical discomfort and joint inflammation.
A small amount of vitamins is essential to a cat’s metabolic functioning. But keep in mind that cats don’t need vitamin or mineral supplements. High-quality food should have the right amount. While cats need minerals to improve their bones and teeth, too many minerals and vitamins can lead to your cat getting sick or poisoned.
What Isn’t Nutritionally Required for Cats?
The National Research Council’s subcommittee on cat nutrition stated that carbohydrates are not essential for a cat’s diet. We said earlier that a small number of carbs in high-quality food can have some benefits, but keep in mind that cats have a lot lower intestinal activity levels, meaning they can’t break down carbohydrates as easily. This can leave your cat very overweight and unhealthy. Always make sure the food you provide your cat doesn’t have a lot of carbs in comparison to essential ingredients.
What Should You Feed Your Cat?
If you are unsure of what brand of cat food to provide your kitty, you might want to consult with a veterinarian. They will be able to assess your cat’s specific dietary and health needs.
Here is some basic advice for cats of all ages!
Nutrition Tips for Kittens
You should adopt a kitten when they are six weeks or older. But if you are responsible for taking care of kittens during the first few months of their lives, you will need to transition them from milk to kitten food.
For the first four weeks, newborns only need their mother’s milk for nutrition. You’ll notice that during these first few weeks, your kitten’s body weight will double, sometimes triple! To help this growth, kittens need a large amount of energy and nutrients.
In fact, kittens need two to three times as much energy as an adult cat. To compensate, about 30% of their total energy should come from protein. This is unique to kittens so make sure you are providing them with food formulated for kittens specifically. Kittens will often eat kitten formula food for about a year.
Kittens can have treats, but not many. Make sure they don’t have enough treats to equal more than 5% of their daily nutrient intake.
Weaning a Kitten
This is the process of transitioning your kitten from mother’s milk to solid food. This should happen gradually. It’s a process that’s often handled by the mother cat. But if you are fostering a newborn, this process will be left up to you.
Weaning should start at around four weeks old (never any younger). By eight to 10 weeks, your kitten should be eating solid food exclusively. Kittens should remain with their mother and the rest of the litter during the weaning process so their health and socialization are not affected negatively.
At four weeks old, place the kitten in a separate area for a few hours to reduce dependency. The secluded area should have a litter box, food, and water. They can spend more time here as they become more independent.
The food in this room should be a “gruel,” which is half replacement milk (not cow’s milk) and half dry food. Gradually decrease the amount of milk in the mix as your kitten gets used to the food. By five to six weeks, your kitten should be able to eat lightly moistened food. By 10 weeks, your kitten should be able to eat completely dry food.
Nutrition Tips for Adult Cats
The amount of food an adult cat gets is often based on weight. Most cat foods have a chart on the bag that will help you pick the proper portion. But always check with a veterinarian to see if your cat has any special needs or conditions that require more or less food, or a special formula.
The ASPCA recommends feeding your adult cat twice a day using a portion control method. Whatever amount your bag says is right for your cat should be split into two. You can feed one half of the food in the morning and a half at night as a dinner. This is made even easier with an automatic feeder, allowing you to feed your cat the exact amount at the exact same time every day.
Nutrition Tips for Senior Cats
Cats will show signs of aging at around seven to 12 years old. This is around the time that a cat’s metabolism and body composition change. You want to make sure that you change your cat’s diet around this time to maintain their health and body weight as well as slow down or prevent the development of diseases.
Avoid changing your cat’s diet too abruptly when they are considered a senior. This might make them stressed and complicate their health. Keep your food routine as consistent as possible. If you need to change their feeding time or food brand, do it gradually if possible.
Types of Commercial Cat Food
The two main types of cat food on the market are dry food and wet food. Dry food is the bag of kitty kibble while wet food is canned.
Dry food is often cheaper but less nutritious. It’s easier to create a feeding routine for your cat with dry food, since you can use an automatic feeder, and it’s easier to store since it won’t go bad in a few hours. High-quality dry food is sufficient for a well-balanced diet but a lot of people like to provide both options for their cat.
Wet food doesn’t have any carbohydrates at all, which is why it’s often much healthier. It also has a lot of moisture, which can help keep your cat from getting dehydrated. Since wet food isn’t crunchy, it can often lead to mouth issues if you don’t brush your cat’s teeth regularly. Wet food also can’t be stored too easily since it can’t be left out very long or refrigerated for more than a day.
What Food Should Cats Avoid?
Even though cats are called picky eaters, that doesn’t mean they won’t try out food that’s sometimes bad for them, or even poisonous or fatal. Sometimes cats can get quite curious about “human food” since they feel a bit left out. Here are some foods to always keep away from your cat.
- Onions and garlic: These ingredients can cause damage to your cat’s red blood cells and cause anemia. In large quantities, they are even considered poisonous. Even garlic powder can be toxic. If you notice that your cat is lethargic, weak, and pale, take them to the vet immediately.
- Raw meat: Cats shouldn’t be fed raw meat, raw eggs, or even bones. These can give your cat salmonella or E. coli poisoning. Symptoms include vomiting and diarrhea. Raw eggs are especially dangerous since they contain enzymes that cause coat problems. Bones can break your cat’s teeth or injure their digestive tract. They can even cause choking.
- Chocolate: This is poisonous to cats, even fatal. Methylxanthines in the chocolate can cause vomiting, diarrhea, high body temperature, muscle tremors, and even seizures. This same ingredient is found in caffeinated beverages. Always bring your cat to the vet if they ingest these types of food.
- Dairy: Cats are often depicted drinking milk in movies and cartoons, but cats actually have a lot of trouble digesting milk because of the lactose. Their digestive systems can’t handle lactose, causing them a lot of troubling stomach problems and digestive issues.
What Makes a Healthy & Nutritious Cat Food?
The most important ingredients to look for in high-quality cat food are protein and taurine. The first ingredient must always be a protein source, like chicken or salmon. Taurine must always be listed. These are essential to your cat’s health, well-being, and happiness.
Avoid foods that have a lot of carbohydrates. While a small amount can have some benefits when portioned correctly, carbohydrates are often called “fillers” that offer very little nutritional value for cats. Instead, a lot of carbs can make your cat overweight, lethargic, and unhealthy.
Protein, protein, protein! Cats are carnivores, so meat is very important to their diet. Always make sure that the high-quality food you give them each day has protein as the first ingredient. Think chicken or salmon. Fats, vitamins, minerals, and taurine are also important to check for.
If you want to add treats to your cat’s diet, HolistaPet has the perfect solution. Our delicious yet healthy treats have all-natural, organic, vegan ingredients that provide a lot of healthy benefits to your cat. This is a great and healthy way to spoil your kitty and give them a daily dose of CBD. You’ll notice your cat is calmer, happier, and healthier.
Other Cat Nutrition Articles:
- Abyssinian Cat Breed: The Striking Feline That Loves To Play
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- Aggressive Cat Breeds: 9 Breeds That Can Be Grumpy
- American Bobtail: Breed Profile [Care, Pictures, & More]
- American Curl: Personality, Origins, Care, Photos, & More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Balinese Cat Breed: The Siamese-Style Feline That’s Full of Love
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed : 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bengal Cats
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Black Cat Breeds: A Short History Of Dark-Coated Felines
- Bombay Cat Breed : Personality & Facts
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Fluffy Cat Breeds: Extra Feline Fluff Calls For Extra Love
- Ginger Cats: Reasons To Love Your Cat’s Orange Hair
- Himalayan Cat Breed: A Guide To The Beautiful, Blue-Eyed Beast
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips
- LaPerm Cat: Pictures, Temperament, Facts & MORE
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Long Haired Cat Breeds [All About These Extra Furry Felines]
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat Breed : The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat : Breed Profile & Characteristics
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed : Learn Everything About Them!
- Ocicat Cat Breed Information & Characteristics
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Persian Cat Breed [The Ancient Feline With Plenty of Personality]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat Breed | Information & Characteristics
- Rare Cat Breeds: A Collection Of Uncommon Breeds
- Russian Blue Cat Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold
- Selkirk Rex Cat Breed [Full Guide & Top Care Tips]
- Short Legged Cats: An In-Depth List About Felines with Little, Tiny Legs!
- Siamese Cat: All About This Distinguished Feline Breed
- Siberian Cat [The Complete Breed Guide & History]
- Singapura Cat Breed: Personality & Information | Holistapet
- Small Cat Breeds: Our Favorite Tiny Feline Companions
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed Information & Facts
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Tortoiseshell Cat Breed Guide: The Rare, Eye-Catching Feline
- Toyger Cat Breed : Personality & Characteristics
- Turkish Angora Cat [Full Breed Guide: History, Health, Personality, & Care]
- Turkish Van Cat Breed : The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- Tuxedo Cat: Introducing the Formally Dressed Feline
- What Cat Breed Is Right for Me? Find Out How to Decide Here!
- How To Clean A Cat’s Ears! And Why CBD Is Great For Cats
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide!
- Can I Give My Cat Melatonin? [The Answer Might Surprise You]
- Can You Give a Cat Benadryl? – Exploring the Facts and Alternatives
- Can You Give Cats Aspirin? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Cat Chin Acne: 5 Different Causes With Easy Solutions
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Diarrhea: What Causes Cat Diarrhea & How To Treat It
- Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy | Holistapet
- Cat Hiding [Why Felines Hide & How To Get Them to Reappear]
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Hair On Ears: 6 Reasons Your Feline’s Fur Is Falling Out
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Overgrooming [What Causes This Behavior & How You Can Stop It]
- Cat Shedding: What Causes It & When Should I Be Concerned?
- Cat Shivering [How to Spot It & Ways You Can Help!]
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Cat Skin Problems [And What To Do About Them]
- Cat Urinary Blockage Home Remedy [Prevention + When To Go to the Vet]
- Cat Won’t Stop Meowing: How To Understand Your Feline’s Voice
- Cat Yowling : Why Do Cats Yowl
- Catnip Spray : Uses And Benefits For Your Furry Friend
- CBD Oil for Cats Peeing [How CBD Can Help Your Cat’s Urinary Troubles]
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? What You Need to Know About Cat Flatulence
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Tips For A Happy Home-Alone Kitty
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth About Cold Storage
- Hemp For Cats: Why This Super Plant May Change Your Cat’s Life
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How Much Catnip To Give a Cat – How Much Is Too Much?
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How To Calm a Cat in Heat [Basic Home Remedies To Calm Your Kitty]
- How to Calm Down a Cat: Common Causes & Simple Home Remedies
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Fatten Up a Cat: Improve Your Cat’s Health Today!
- How To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Keep A Happy Household!
- How To Stop a Cat From Biting [Why Felines Bite & Possible Solutions]
- How To Stop Your Cats From Scratching Furniture
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travel
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? Signs to Look For in a Sad Cat
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats [Complete List of Plants To Avoid!]
- Separation Anxiety In Cats: Helping Your Cat With Being Left Alone
- Warning Signs When Introducing Cats + How-To Guide!
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- What To Give Cats for Allergies [Remedies for Common Issues]
- Why Are Cats Scared of Cucumbers? Theories Explained
- Why Do Cats Hiss? Everything You Should Know
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes So Much
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 Reason Why Cats Can’t Resist!
- Why Do Cats Purr | Everything You Need To Know
- Why Does My Cat Attack Me? [How To Calm an Aggressive Feline]
- Why Does My Cat Cry When I Leave The Room? Is Your Cat Anxious?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Lick Me? What’s The Normal Amount Of Licking?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Limping?: Causes, Prevention, & Treatment
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? Know The Causes
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing : Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Why Your Cat is Throwing Up and What To Do
- Why Your Cat Won’t Eat and What to Do – Holistapet
- Cat Holidays: 23 Days of Celebration for Your Feline Friend in 2021!
- Ginger Cat Appreciation Day [When & What Is This Holiday?]
- Hug Your Cat Day [When Is It and How You Can Celebrate]
- National Black Cat Day [When It Is & How To Celebrate]
- National Cat Day : October 29 Celebration
- National Feral Cat Day: Advocate for All Strays [October 16th!]
- Appetite Stimulant For Cat | 100% Naturally Effective
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Read Before You Feed
- Can Cats Eat Peas: Why They’re Beneficial & Ways to Serve Your Feline
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Cat Treats: Different Varieties + Benefits and Uses
- CBD Cat Treats Near Me: Finding the Best CBD Treats for Your Feline
- Healthy Cat Treats [Best Ingredients & What To Avoid]
- Is CBD Safe For Cats? – Holistapet
- Natural Cat Treats: Snack Smarter And Better Your Pet’s Life!
- Omega-3 for Cats – 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Soft Cat Treats: The Pros of Chewy Bites, the Best Ingredients, & More
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food : Which Is Better?
- 12 Healthiest Dog Breed With Least Health Problems 
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Airedale Terrier Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Alaskan Husky Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- American Akita — Why You Should Adopt! Breed Pics & Characteristics
- American Bulldog Breed Information
- American Foxhound: Complete Breed Information
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Temperament & Personality
- Australian Cattle Dog: Top Breed Facts & Care Guide
- Australian Kelpie: All About This Intelligent & Energetic Dog Breed
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Australian Terrier Breed Guide: Temperament, History, Care, & More!
- Basset Hound Dog Breed Information & Complete Guide
- Beauceron [Full Breed Guide: Complete History, Personality, & Care Tips]
- Best Guard Dogs: Which Breeds Can Protect My Family?
- Best Service Dog Breeds For Anxiety 
- Black Russian Terrier [A Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Bloodhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Border Collie Dog Breed | Information & Facts
- Border Terrier: Breed Guide For the Little Dog With Big Personality
- Boston Terrier: Complete Breed Guide & Everything You Need To Know!
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bull Terrier: All About This Unique & Charming Dog
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Cane Corso: Your Guide To A Burly, Beautiful Beast
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: Companion Guide to the Long Adored Breed
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [Complete Guide To This Amazing Breed!]
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever: Complete Breed Guide!
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Information & Facts [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Chow Chow: Get To Know the Royal Teddy Bear of Dogs
- Coton de Tulear [Find Out What It Takes to Care For That Stunning Coat]
- Cutest Dog Breeds: A List of Absolutely Adorable Pups
- Dachshund Breed Guide [All About the Lively Wiener Dog]
- Dalmatian Dog Breed: Some Insight Into A Fun And Unique Puppy!
- Dog Breed Groups: What Job Was Your Dog Bred To Do?
- Dogo Argentino: Breed Information, Pictures, and More!
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- English Setter: Breed Guide For the Incredibly Loyal, Big-Hearted Dog
- English Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Versatile Canine
- English Springer Spaniel [Get To Know This Lively & Sweet Dog Breed]
- French Bulldog – The Complete Breed Guide & More
- German Pinscher: All About This Lively, Spirited Dog Breed
- German Shepherd: Your Guide To An Iconic Breed
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Great Pyrenees: Complete Dog Breed Guide For This Gentle Giant
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide?
- Herding Dogs [The Most Popular Herding Breeds + Complete List]
- Hokkaido Dog Breed: A Complete Guide To This Classic Japanese Breed
- Hound Dog Breeds: All About This Talented Group of Canines
- Irish Setter Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Irish Terrier [Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Irish Wolfhound [Get To Know This Sweet-Tempered Historic Dog Breed]
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Jack Russell Terrier: The Spirited Breed That Loves To Play Games!
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Japanese Spitz Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Rare, Fluffy Pooch
- Keeshond: Breed Guide to the Delightful Bundle of Energy
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Labrador Retriever: Complete Breed Guide and History
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Information : Facts & Personality
- Manchester Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Mastiff Dog Breeds: A Breed That’s Large And In Charge
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Miniature Schnauzer [Everything We Love About Them]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Newfoundland Dog: All About This Giant, Lovable Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Norwegian Elkhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pekingese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi: All About This Popular, Playful Dog Breed
- Pomeranian Dog Breed – Facts and Personality Traits
- Poodle Dog Breed Guide [How to Care For These Smart Pups]
- Portuguese Water Dog: Energetic, Intelligent, Loyal
- Pug Dog Breed Information, Characteristics & Facts
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Saint Bernard Full Dog Breed Guide: Big, Friendly, and Brave
- Shetland Sheepdog: The Lovable Scottish Shepherd [Breed Information]
- Shih Tzu Complete Dog Breed Guide: Lively, Beautiful, and Loyal
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Sporting Dogs: A Definitive Guide To Energetic, Athletic Breeds
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- The American Bully: A Big Dog With A Bigger Heart
- The Great Dane [A Complete Guide To This Epic Dog Breed]
- The Havanese Dog Breed: A Small Dog With A Big Personality
- The Silky Terrier Dog Breed: A Guide To A Tiny But Mighty Dog
- The Terrier Breeds: Get To Know These Brave & Energetic Dogs
- The Tibetan Terrier: A Guide To A Dog Breed That’s Ready For Everything
- Toy Dog Breeds: 7 Popular Breeds Perfect For Your Home!
- Toy Fox Terrier: An All American Dog Breed With Universal Appeal
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- West Highland White Terrier [Complete Dog Breed Guide]
- Whippet Dog: Complete Breed Guide (History, Personality, Care, & Health)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon [Full Dog Breed Guide]
- Working Dog Breeds: Canines That Get the Job Done
- Xoloitzcuintli [Full Breed Guide – History, Care, Personality & More!]
- Yorkshire Terrier: A Small Dog Breed With Tons Of Charm
- Your Guide To The Wrinkly Chinese Shar-Pei Dog Breed
- 21 Best Hypoallergenic Dogs [ Updated 2022 ]
- 4 Dog Walking Tips – Learn Mastering Your Dog Walk
- Acupuncture for Dogs [The Ultimate Guide To This Holistic Alternative]
- Are Dogs Color Blind? [Sort of, Find Out the Truth Here!]
- Best CBD for Dogs: When The Going Gets Ruff, Fetch CBD
- Best Dog Beds: The Ultimate Guide for Dog Owners
- Best Dog Door [The Top 4 Doors Available Now + Key Features]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Best Probiotics For Dogs In 2023
- Calming Pills for Dogs [Do They Work + Alternatives]
- Can a Dog Overdose on Probiotics?
- Can Dogs Get Headaches? 9 Signs Your Dog May Have A Sore Head
- Can Dogs Get High : Effects & Dangers Of CBD For Dogs
- Can Dogs Have Panic Attacks? 5 Ways To Comfort Your Dog
- Can Dogs Take Claritin? [Finding Relief for Canine Allergies]
- Can Dogs Take Human Probiotics?
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil? Update
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Can I Give My Dog Pepto Bismol? Click Here And Find Out!
- Can You Give a Dog Aspirin? Tips on Other Medications To Try!
- Can You Give a Dog Tylenol? [11 Adverse Effects To Watch For]
- Car Sickness in Dogs: Helping Your Pup Travel With Ease
- CBD Benefits for Dogs: Maximizing Your Pup’s Wellness
- CBD Cream For Dogs: A Guide On CBD Topicals For Skin Irritations
- CBD For Puppies: How Cannabinoids Help Your Pup Become Their Best
- CBD Oil For Dog Seizures : Know Everything About It [Update]
- CBD Oil For Dogs Near Me: How it Works and Where To Look For It
- CBD Oil for Hyper Dogs [How To Relax Your Restless Pup]
- CBD vs CBG [Breaking Down Their Differences & Similarities]
- Do Dogs Cry Tears? Everything You Need To Know
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Do Dogs Have Cannabinoid Receptors? [Yes! They’re Just Like Us!]
- Dog Can’t Stand Up or Walk [Common Causes & How to Improve Mobility]
- Dog Car Sickness Remedy: CBD May Skew Your Dog’s Need To Spew
- Dog Hiding: Top 7 Reasons Why They Hide & How To Deal With It!
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Leg Pain Home Remedies – What You Need to Know
- Dog Massage: Why Petting Is So Beneficial For Your Pup!
- Dog Moaning & Groaning: What Do Your Pet’s Noises Mean?
- Dog Neck Pain: What’s Causing My Dog to Ache?
- Dog Pacing At Night: A Guide To Stop The Nightime Frights
- Dog Pees When Excited: Tips To Avoid An Accidental Tinkle
- Dog Rash on Belly [Causes, Prevention & Remedies for Itch Relief]
- Dog Scared of Thunder? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin [When It’s a Problem + the Best Shampoo]
- Dog Skin Care: The Best Care Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin & Coats!
- Dog Tick Treatment Home Remedies [How To Prevent Ticks!]
- Dog Whimpering: Why Your Dog Whines & What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Dog Wound Ointment [What It Is & How To Use It]
- Dog Yelps When Picked Up: How To Calm and Cuddle Your Pup!
- Dogs and Fireworks: How to Keep Your Dog Calm During the Show
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Heat Stroke In Dog | Treatment & Complete Guide
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs | Know The Differences
- Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Dogs: 9 Causes For Parched Skin
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet? [It Depends]
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog? [Essential Grooming Tips]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Break up a Dog Fight [Resolving & Preventing Canine Conflicts]
- How To Calm a Dog During a Storm [Easing Your Dog’s Fears]
- How To Calm A Hyper Dog – 5 Tips For Hyperactive Dogs
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How To Help A Dog With Separation Anxiety [ Unlimited Guided ]
- How To Introduce New Dog To Your Current Dog The Right Way
- How to Keep Flies Off Dogs [In 6 Quick and Easy Steps]
- How To Know If Your Dog Is Depressed
- How to Socialize a Dog: Tips & Tricks for Training Your Pup
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How To Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited [Causes + Solutions]
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- How To Trim Dog Nails That Are Overgrown the Right Way!
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is CBD Safe For Dogs? [Comparing The Benefits & Side Effects]
- Joint Care for Dogs [How To Identify Issues & Ways To Help]
- Melatonin For Dogs – Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- My Dog Barks When I Leave! [Tips & Techniques To Hush Your Puppies]
- Natural Dog Shampoo: Best Shampoo & Bathing Tips
- Natural Pain Relief For Dogs: Home Remedies You Need To Try!
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Pet CBD Near Me – Finding Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Dogs: Expert Tips for the Best Experience
- Puppy Growth Chart [Stages of Growth + How To Determine Ideal Size]
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Side Effects Of CBD In Dogs And Cats : Know How To Avoid Them [Update]
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- Sounds Dogs Hate: Understanding Noise Phobia & How to Manage It
- Urinary Incontinence in Dogs [Managing Your Dog’s Urinary Issues]
- What Can I Give My Dog for an Upset Stomach [Best At-Home Tricks]
- What Can I Give My Dog For Fireworks Anxiety? Help Your Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for Tooth Pain Relief? [Addressing Dental Issues]
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- What To Feed an Older Dog That Won’t Eat [Tips for Senior Appetites]
- What To Give Dogs for Allergies [Remedies for Itchy, Sneezy Pups]
- Why Do Dogs Bite Their Paws? [Normal vs. Abnormal Behavior]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Why Do Dogs Sleep So Much? [And When Is It a Problem?]
- Why Does My Dog Bark at Nothing? [Why They Bark & How to Prevent It]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere
- Why Does My Dog Lick Everything? [Normal vs. Problematic Behavior]
- Why Does My Dog Stink After A Bath? [Reasons Why & How To Prevent It]
- Why Is My Dog Growling? Learning Playful vs Aggressive Behaviors
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Causes & Treatment
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month [When Is It & How Can I Celebrate?]
- Dog Mom Day! A National Holiday Dedicated To Women Loving Pups
- National Black Dog Day: Another Reason To Own A Dark-Haired Pup
- National Dog Day On August 26 – Celebrating Dogs
- National Dog Week: Find Out How to Celebrate Your Furry Friend
- National Mutt Day: A Celebration Of All Mixed Breeds
- National Pet Month [What It Is and How To Celebrate]
- National Pet Week: Top Tips for Celebrating Here!
- National Pit Bull Awareness Month: Coming This October!
- National Puppy Day: 6 Ways to Celebrate [March 23!]
- National Rescue Dog Day: How Can I Celebrate[Owners Guide]
- Take Your Dog to Work Day: How to Celebrate Your Pup with Co-Workers
- 9 Best Superfoods For Your Dogs To Add To Their Health Diet
- Can Dogs Be Vegan? Reasons To Make The Switch!
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? Everything You Should Know
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Holistapet
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? | Can Pumpkin Help With Dog Diarrhea?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Can Dogs Have Mushrooms? [Yes! Find Out Which Ones Are Safe]
- CBD Dog Food: Benefits + Recipes for Enticing Everyday Meals
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- CBD Gummies for Dogs [The Perfect Treat For Your Pup!]
- CBD Peanut Butter For Dogs — The Treat Your Dog Will Go Nuts For!
- Colostrum For Dogs: Top 5 Reasons Your Dog Needs It
- Cosequin For Dogs: Effective Joint Health Supplements For Dogs
- Dog Appetite Stimulant: Natural Ways To Get Your Pup To Eat More!
- Dog Biscuits: Best Ingredients and How You Can Make Your Own
- Dog Food Ingredients Explained
- Dog Won’t Eat His Food But Will Eat His Treats [Causes & Solutions]
- Glucosamine For Dogs: Benefits & Side Effects in Aging Dogs
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How Heavy Should My Dog Be? 5 Ways To Tell If Your Dog is Overweight
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide 2022]
- Low Fat Dog Treats: Flavorful And Natural, As It Should Be
- Natural Dog Chews [Why We Love Them and Your Dog Will Too!]
- Natural Dog Treats: Delicious, Nutritious and Ready For Your Dog To Enjoy
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- Soft Dog Treats for Older Dogs: Give an Old Pup a New Treat!
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits Of Chamomile For Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms for Dogs: An Ancient Herbal Remedy for Your Pup
- Turmeric For Dogs : Surprising Benefits And Uses
- Vegan Dog Food Recipe [Wholesome Plant-Based Meals for Your Pup]
- Vegan Dog Treats [Best Snacks To Keep Your Dog Healthy]
- What Fruits Can Dogs Eat? 14 Healthy Options Safe For Your Dog
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important For Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- Best Home Remedies For Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Diarrhea Home Remedy: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- CBD Oil For Cats With Anxiety | Can It Help |
- Constipation In Cat : Sign, Symptoms & Remedies
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies For Fleas On Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How To Calm An Aggressive Cat (8 Easy Tips)
- Natural Remedies For Asthma In Cats: When It’s More Than Just A Hairball
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- Stressed Cat? 8 Signs of Stress In Cats And How You Can Help
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- Triaditis In Cats | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- 7 Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedies – All You Need To Know!
- 8 Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs
- Best Dog Treats for Sensitive Stomachs: Everyone Deserves a Treat!
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- Can I Give My Dog Melatonin? [Sleeping Solutions for Restless Canines]
- Can You Give a Dog Advil? [No! But Here Are Some Natural Alternatives!]
- CBD For Dogs With Aggression : Effects Of CBD On Dogs 
- CBD For Dogs With Allergies : Help A Dog With Itchy Skin! [Update]
- CBD Oil And Phenobarbital For Dog Seizures Explained [Update]
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Irritated Skin Home Remedy [Calming Your Pup’s Itchy Coat Naturally]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Dog Won’t Stop Barking In Crate: 9 Reasons Your Dog Is Uncomfortable
- Galliprant For Dogs: Must Read Before Giving Your Pet This Supplement
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies for Worms: Top Tips Every Owner Must Know
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions!
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How To Treat Dog Dermatitis At Home 
- Natural Remedies For Dogs With Bad Breath
- Natural Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Immune System
- Nervous Dog ? Signs Your Dog Has Anxiety And How To Treat It
- Social Anxiety In Dogs : Causes & Prevention
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put On My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Belgian Horse: A Comprehensive Breed Guide
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Cremello Horse: Learn More About These Rare & Stunning Steeds
- Dutch Warmblood Horse Breed: The Competitive Equine Guide
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, & More!
- Grulla Horse [Guide to These Rare Gray Beauties]
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Holsteiner Horse: The Rundown On A Broody Beast
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Lusitano Horse Breed & Care Guide
- Mangalarga Marchador: Full Breed Guide of the Pride & Joy of Brazil
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse Breed Information & Facts
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Profile, Care & Facts]
- Mongolian Horse: The Complete Equine Breed Guide
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Piebald Horse: An Angelic Horse Breed With Spots On The Fur
- Przewalski’s Horse Breed: The Full Horse Breed Guide
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty!
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of This All-American Breed
- The Dapple Grey Horse: Reasons For Changing, Spotty Coats
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Which is the Fastest Horse Breed? [These Equines Go the Distance]
- Best Home Remedies For Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- Do Horses Need Shoes? What Is Their Purpose
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses