When it comes to our dog’s health and happiness, we’re often ready to spare no expense and spoil them endlessly. However, did you know that in 2020, Americans spent over $30 billion in vet care and another $20 billion in pet supplies and medicine? Vet care and medicine can quickly rack up the bills and expenses, which is why it could be helpful to learn some great home remedies for dogs.
Dogs are man’s (and woman’s) best friend for good reason because they are the most loyal, loving animals that we will ever encounter. Although dogs are generally healthy, knowing a few natural home remedies can potentially save you thousands of dollars in the long run. It’s always better to stay prepared, so check out some of our best tips and tricks for treating some of the most common issues!
What Are Some Common Issues Dogs Face at Home?
No matter how young or old your dog is, health issues can occur at any age. Identifying the most common issues that affect dogs can help you determine whether you need to take your dog to the vet. Understanding how to treat certain ailments early can help save you time and money!
The easiest way to make sure your dog is healthy and safe is to give them consistent grooming and checkups. Remember to take your dog in for a checkup at least once a year to ensure that you haven’t missed anything. These are some common issues you may notice:
Fleas are one of the most common issues that affect dogs. If your dog is active or an outdoor breed, it may be prone to catching fleas. Signs of consistent itching, dark spotting, and flaking in your dog’s fur could be a sign of fleas.
Dry skin is a common condition that can be very uncomfortable for dogs. You might notice your dog scratching excessively due to a lack of sebum or skin oils. This condition can often lead to skin flaking, dandruff, scabbing, or hair loss. Some common causes for dry skin are:
- Lack of grooming
- Poor nutrition
- Allergic reactions (to shampoos, outdoor allergens, food, etc.)
- Fleas or other parasites
Upset stomachs are common among all animals, usually resulting from eating something they shouldn’t have. Other causes may be food allergies or chemical imbalances in the digestive system. Vomiting and diarrhea are common symptoms of an upset stomach.
Many pets suffer from obesity or being overweight, leading to many significant health issues. There is an increased risk of heart disease, joint pain, and difficulty breathing if your dog is obese. However, obesity may be treated with proper exercise and a nutrition plan.
The most common causes of hair loss in dogs are allergies, parasites, infections, stress, or pain. The majority of the time, hair loss is harmful and can be easily treated. However, in some cases, hair loss may result from an underlying condition that needs to be checked out by a veterinarian. If the problem persists, take your furry friend in for a checkup.
Home Remedies for Dogs
Home remedies are an excellent way to provide your dog with natural, organic treatment. You can try out many of these natural remedies using everyday household items. Rather than heading to the store, make what you need from the comfort of your own home!
These remedies are just the first line of defense against some ailments. More severe conditions will need proper medical attention. If any of these issues persist or get worse, consult a veterinarian immediately for further examination.
Dogs can attract fleas from places they visit every day. From daily walks to outdoor playtime, fleas can affect dogs of every breed and activity level. Unfortunately, fleas can occasionally cause worse troubles for your pooch. They can carry tapeworms and pass them off to your dog.
The best way to prevent a flea infestation is to keep your dog consistently groomed and bathed. Fortunately, many natural remedies can help drive those annoying fleas away.
If you suspect your dog has fleas, always start with a flea comb to brush them out. The tightly-spaced teeth of the comb can remove the fleas and their eggs from your dog’s skin. Remember to rinse off the comb after every brush!
Fleas hate citrus scents, so you can try using a homemade lemon spray on your dog’s coat. All you need to do is mix some water with a squeeze of lemons and put them into a spray bottle for an all-natural flea mist. You can even add a splash of pet shampoo to keep your dog smelling fresh!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is just acidic enough to prevent fleas from inhabiting your dog. Use a 1:1 apple cider vinegar to water ratio and spray the mixture onto your dog. You can also start with a more diluted mixture to gauge your dog’s reaction to the vinegar.
Flea collars are a great way to fend off fleas looking to jump on your dog. Placing a few drops of essential oils onto your dog’s collar can make an excellent flea deterrent. Popular essential oils include lavender, cedar, and peppermint. Some dogs may be allergic to certain essential oils. Remember to test a small amount of the oil or consult a veterinarian to ensure your dog isn’t sensitive or allergic.
A mixture of warm water and dish soap is a popular home remedy for trapping and killing fleas. Fleas are attracted to warmth and light, so place this mixture in a bowl or saucer and put it near your pet’s sleeping areas for the best results. DON’T wash your dog with dish soap, as the chemicals will irritate and dry out the skin even more.
Dry, Itchy Skin
Grooming is often the best way to prevent dry, itchy skin. Daily or weekly brushing can help distribute the natural skin oils for healthy skin and shiny coats. Most dog breeds don’t groom themselves as much as cats do, so it’s up to you to keep their skin and coat clean if any problems arise.
If the dry skin does not go away after a few weeks, you may need to find a way to change your dog’s diet or take them to the vet to get medication. However, here are some great natural remedies to help treat your dog’s dry skin.
A common reason your dog may have dry skin is low humidity levels inside the house. Using a humidifier is a fantastic way to provide extra moisture in the air, particularly during the colder seasons. If you don’t own a humidifier, you can also place a pan of water next to a heat lamp or radiator around areas where your dog sleeps. As the water evaporates, it adds moisture to the air.
Change in Diet
Nutrients like vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids are essential for keeping the skin moisturized. You can try adding a small amount of fish oil (which contains omega fatty acids), coconut oil, or vitamin E to their food to promote healthier skin. Foods like spinach, avocado, or eggs are high in vitamin E, making great additions to your dog’s diet.
Grooming can stimulate the skin to release natural oils that fight dry skin. Brushing also spreads the natural skin oils around to prevent them from drying out. You also want to avoid bathing your dog too much, which can dry their skin out even more.
Oatmeal is a popular, well-known home remedy that can treat various skin conditions. Draw a bath for your dog, blend up some oatmeal, and let them soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes. Oatmeal contains antioxidants that can help balance the natural skin oils and remove dandruff flakes from the skin.
You can buy vet-approved conditioners to help keep your dog’s skin moisturized the next time you wash them. Remember to dry your dog thoroughly to prevent “hot spots” from appearing, which can cause significant skin irritation. Brushing and blow-drying are excellent ways to distribute the skin oils and dry your dog completely.
Hair loss in dogs is a tricky situation since there could be many potential causes. In some cases, it could be a symptom of a more severe ailment (like Cushing’s Disease). If you have tried these natural remedies with no success, talk to your vet to properly diagnose the condition.
Fleas or mites can lead to significant irritation and hair loss if not treated soon enough. For more detailed information, refer to the section above on fleas for great tips on how to get rid of those pesky pests!
Dogs are typically more active than cats and need consistent grooming to keep healthy skin and coats. Though, sometimes our lives can get a bit busy. When this happens, we may forget to groom our dogs as regularly as we should. If you notice your dog has itchy skin, they might need a few extra baths than they’ve been getting. Brushing can also remove any matting so that the hair can grow properly.
Food allergies are often the cause of hair loss in dogs. Try to give your dog low-ingredient, hypoallergenic food that stays away from the most common food allergies like corn, wheat, and gluten.
A pregnant dog can go through hormonal imbalances that can cause its hair to fall out. However, this is an entirely normal process that you don’t need to worry about. The hair should start growing back overtime after the puppy is born!
Upset stomachs can be uncomfortable for your dog, which can lead to vomiting or diarrhea. In some cases, your dog may even be constipated due to improper digestion or a lack of fluids. Keep a close eye on your dog in case of chronic vomiting or diarrhea, which could be a symptom of bacterial or fungal infections.
See if these natural remedies help calm your dog’s stomach. If symptoms continue, take your dog to the vet for treatment. The vet may prescribe probiotic supplements or laxatives to ease the stomach and allow the feces to pass.
A lack of fluids can often lead to constipation. Wet food is a fantastic solution to help boost your dog’s hydration! Wet dog food usually has around 75% water content, which can go a long way in boosting your dog’s fluids.
Eating foods high in fiber can help soften the stool and make it easier to pass. Most high-quality dog foods should have enough fiber, but you can also safely feed your dog the following foods to boost fiber levels:
- Pumpkin (highly recommended)
- Beet pulp
- Chicken or beef broth
Mixing healthy oils — like olive or coconut oil — into your dog’s food may help constipation. Coconut oil is beneficial for skin health, and it can also aid digestion. Olive oil can increase intestinal contractions and also softens the stool. Try adding a teaspoon of olive oil into your dog’s food for about a week or so to alleviate constipation.
Chamomile is a popular relaxing agent for both humans and dogs. It can help decrease muscle spasms and stomach cramps if your pooch has an upset tummy. You can brew some chamomile tea and add it to your dog’s food or inject it into their mouth with a syringe.
Most dogs need some form of daily activity or exercise to stay healthy. Exercise can also tire out more energetic breeds so they’re not as restless at home. Try these tips at home or consult a vet for more specific weight loss plans!
If your dog tends to be lazy, encourage them to play at home with some toys. Fun exercise options can include walking on a treadmill, toys, or play sessions to help them burn more calories than they are consuming. Encourage them to run around a bit more when you walk them or go to the dog park and let them play with other dogs.
Introducing a low-calorie diet can help the weight loss process immensely. Low-calorie dog foods are usually high in proteins that help the dog burn off some fat. Remember to keep your dog consistently active instead of relying solely on a low-calorie diet!
Don’t Leave Food Out
Many dog owners leave food out all day for their dogs to eat, but this practice can lead to obesity. Leaving food out can tempt your dog to overeat and gain weight. Set regular feeding times every day with controlled portions so you know how much your dog is eating.
Limit Treats and Table Scraps
It may be tempting to give your dog extra treats when they flash those big puppy eyes. Though, after you give in once, your dog will be coming back again and again for more. It’s essential to limit the number of treats and leftovers you give your dog so you can keep their weight under control.
Can I Use CBD for My Dog?
Yes, CBD has many incredible benefits that can help your dog feel stronger and happier!
CBD has many soothing and relaxing benefits that can aid in relieving discomfort or providing calming effects. Many pet owners have started using CBD because it can calm anxious behaviors while having very few side effects.
Our HolistaPet CBD oil for dogs is made with hemp seed oil, which is high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to boost skin and coat health. Hemp seed oil is also a superfood ingredient that contains many vitamins and minerals that can improve your dog’s health.
Final Thoughts – Home Remedies for Dogs
Home remedies are not meant to replace the vet or checkups, but they can provide a fantastic way for you to ease some of the discomforts in your dog. Going to the vet can get quite costly over time, and these remedies can help you avoid an expensive trip to the pet hospital for what may turn out to be a minor ailment. It doesn’t hurt to stay prepared and ready for anything that can happen to our best friends!
Other Home Remedy Articles for Dogs
- Abyssinian Cat Breed: The Striking Feline That Loves To Play
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- Aggressive Cat Breeds: 9 Breeds That Can Be Grumpy
- American Bobtail: Breed Profile [Care, Pictures, & More]
- American Curl: Personality, Origins, Care, Photos, & More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Balinese Cat Breed: The Siamese-Style Feline That’s Full of Love
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed : 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bengal Cats
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Black Cat Breeds: A Short History Of Dark-Coated Felines
- Bombay Cat Breed : Personality & Facts
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Fluffy Cat Breeds: Extra Feline Fluff Calls For Extra Love
- Ginger Cats: Reasons To Love Your Cat’s Orange Hair
- Himalayan Cat Breed: A Guide To The Beautiful, Blue-Eyed Beast
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips
- LaPerm Cat: Pictures, Temperament, Facts & MORE
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Long Haired Cat Breeds [All About These Extra Furry Felines]
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat Breed : The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat : Breed Profile & Characteristics
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed : Learn Everything About Them!
- Ocicat Cat Breed Information & Characteristics
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Persian Cat Breed [The Ancient Feline With Plenty of Personality]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat Breed | Information & Characteristics
- Rare Cat Breeds: A Collection Of Uncommon Breeds
- Russian Blue Cat Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold
- Selkirk Rex Cat Breed [Full Guide & Top Care Tips]
- Short Legged Cats: An In-Depth List About Felines with Little, Tiny Legs!
- Siamese Cat: All About This Distinguished Feline Breed
- Siberian Cat [The Complete Breed Guide & History]
- Singapura Cat Breed: Personality & Information | Holistapet
- Small Cat Breeds: Our Favorite Tiny Feline Companions
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed Information & Facts
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Tortoiseshell Cat Breed Guide: The Rare, Eye-Catching Feline
- Toyger Cat Breed : Personality & Characteristics
- Turkish Angora Cat [Full Breed Guide: History, Health, Personality, & Care]
- Turkish Van Cat Breed : The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- Tuxedo Cat: Introducing the Formally Dressed Feline
- What Cat Breed Is Right for Me? Find Out How to Decide Here!
- How To Clean A Cat’s Ears! And Why CBD Is Great For Cats
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide!
- Can I Give My Cat Melatonin? [The Answer Might Surprise You]
- Can You Give a Cat Benadryl? – Exploring the Facts and Alternatives
- Can You Give Cats Aspirin? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Cat Chin Acne: 5 Different Causes With Easy Solutions
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Diarrhea: What Causes Cat Diarrhea & How To Treat It
- Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy | Holistapet
- Cat Hiding [Why Felines Hide & How To Get Them to Reappear]
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Hair On Ears: 6 Reasons Your Feline’s Fur Is Falling Out
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Overgrooming [What Causes This Behavior & How You Can Stop It]
- Cat Shedding: What Causes It & When Should I Be Concerned?
- Cat Shivering [How to Spot It & Ways You Can Help!]
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Cat Skin Problems [And What To Do About Them]
- Cat Urinary Blockage Home Remedy [Prevention + When To Go to the Vet]
- Cat Won’t Stop Meowing: How To Understand Your Feline’s Voice
- Cat Yowling : Why Do Cats Yowl
- Catnip Spray : Uses And Benefits For Your Furry Friend
- CBD Oil for Cats Peeing [How CBD Can Help Your Cat’s Urinary Troubles]
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? What You Need to Know About Cat Flatulence
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Tips For A Happy Home-Alone Kitty
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth About Cold Storage
- Hemp For Cats: Why This Super Plant May Change Your Cat’s Life
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How Much Catnip To Give a Cat – How Much Is Too Much?
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How To Calm a Cat in Heat [Basic Home Remedies To Calm Your Kitty]
- How to Calm Down a Cat: Common Causes & Simple Home Remedies
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Fatten Up a Cat: Improve Your Cat’s Health Today!
- How To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Keep A Happy Household!
- How To Stop a Cat From Biting [Why Felines Bite & Possible Solutions]
- How To Stop Your Cats From Scratching Furniture
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travel
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? Signs to Look For in a Sad Cat
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats [Complete List of Plants To Avoid!]
- Separation Anxiety In Cats: Helping Your Cat With Being Left Alone
- Warning Signs When Introducing Cats + How-To Guide!
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- What To Give Cats for Allergies [Remedies for Common Issues]
- Why Are Cats Scared of Cucumbers? Theories Explained
- Why Do Cats Hiss? Everything You Should Know
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes So Much
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 Reason Why Cats Can’t Resist!
- Why Do Cats Purr | Everything You Need To Know
- Why Does My Cat Attack Me? [How To Calm an Aggressive Feline]
- Why Does My Cat Cry When I Leave The Room? Is Your Cat Anxious?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Lick Me? What’s The Normal Amount Of Licking?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Limping?: Causes, Prevention, & Treatment
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? Know The Causes
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing : Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Why Your Cat is Throwing Up and What To Do
- Why Your Cat Won’t Eat and What to Do – Holistapet
- Cat Holidays: 23 Days of Celebration for Your Feline Friend in 2021!
- Ginger Cat Appreciation Day [When & What Is This Holiday?]
- Hug Your Cat Day [When Is It and How You Can Celebrate]
- National Black Cat Day [When It Is & How To Celebrate]
- National Cat Day : October 29 Celebration
- National Feral Cat Day: Advocate for All Strays [October 16th!]
- Appetite Stimulant For Cat | 100% Naturally Effective
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Read Before You Feed
- Can Cats Eat Peas: Why They’re Beneficial & Ways to Serve Your Feline
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Cat Treats: Different Varieties + Benefits and Uses
- CBD Cat Treats Near Me: Finding the Best CBD Treats for Your Feline
- Healthy Cat Treats [Best Ingredients & What To Avoid]
- Is CBD Safe For Cats? – Holistapet
- Natural Cat Treats: Snack Smarter And Better Your Pet’s Life!
- Omega-3 for Cats – 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Soft Cat Treats: The Pros of Chewy Bites, the Best Ingredients, & More
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food : Which Is Better?
- 12 Healthiest Dog Breed With Least Health Problems 
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Airedale Terrier Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Alaskan Husky Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- American Akita — Why You Should Adopt! Breed Pics & Characteristics
- American Bulldog Breed Information
- American Foxhound: Complete Breed Information
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Temperament & Personality
- Australian Cattle Dog: Top Breed Facts & Care Guide
- Australian Kelpie: All About This Intelligent & Energetic Dog Breed
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Australian Terrier Breed Guide: Temperament, History, Care, & More!
- Basset Hound Dog Breed Information & Complete Guide
- Beauceron [Full Breed Guide: Complete History, Personality, & Care Tips]
- Best Guard Dogs: Which Breeds Can Protect My Family?
- Best Service Dog Breeds For Anxiety 
- Black Russian Terrier [A Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Bloodhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Border Collie Dog Breed | Information & Facts
- Border Terrier: Breed Guide For the Little Dog With Big Personality
- Boston Terrier: Complete Breed Guide & Everything You Need To Know!
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bull Terrier: All About This Unique & Charming Dog
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Cane Corso: Your Guide To A Burly, Beautiful Beast
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: Companion Guide to the Long Adored Breed
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [Complete Guide To This Amazing Breed!]
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever: Complete Breed Guide!
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Information & Facts [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Chow Chow: Get To Know the Royal Teddy Bear of Dogs
- Coton de Tulear [Find Out What It Takes to Care For That Stunning Coat]
- Cutest Dog Breeds: A List of Absolutely Adorable Pups
- Dachshund Breed Guide [All About the Lively Wiener Dog]
- Dalmatian Dog Breed: Some Insight Into A Fun And Unique Puppy!
- Dog Breed Groups: What Job Was Your Dog Bred To Do?
- Dogo Argentino: Breed Information, Pictures, and More!
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- English Setter: Breed Guide For the Incredibly Loyal, Big-Hearted Dog
- English Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Versatile Canine
- English Springer Spaniel [Get To Know This Lively & Sweet Dog Breed]
- French Bulldog – The Complete Breed Guide & More
- German Pinscher: All About This Lively, Spirited Dog Breed
- German Shepherd: Your Guide To An Iconic Breed
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Great Pyrenees: Complete Dog Breed Guide For This Gentle Giant
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide?
- Herding Dogs [The Most Popular Herding Breeds + Complete List]
- Hokkaido Dog Breed: A Complete Guide To This Classic Japanese Breed
- Hound Dog Breeds: All About This Talented Group of Canines
- Irish Setter Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Irish Terrier [Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Irish Wolfhound [Get To Know This Sweet-Tempered Historic Dog Breed]
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Jack Russell Terrier: The Spirited Breed That Loves To Play Games!
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Japanese Spitz Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Rare, Fluffy Pooch
- Keeshond: Breed Guide to the Delightful Bundle of Energy
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Labrador Retriever: Complete Breed Guide and History
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Information : Facts & Personality
- Manchester Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Mastiff Dog Breeds: A Breed That’s Large And In Charge
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Miniature Schnauzer [Everything We Love About Them]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Newfoundland Dog: All About This Giant, Lovable Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Norwegian Elkhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pekingese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi: All About This Popular, Playful Dog Breed
- Pomeranian Dog Breed – Facts and Personality Traits
- Poodle Dog Breed Guide [How to Care For These Smart Pups]
- Portuguese Water Dog: Energetic, Intelligent, Loyal
- Pug Dog Breed Information, Characteristics & Facts
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Saint Bernard Full Dog Breed Guide: Big, Friendly, and Brave
- Shetland Sheepdog: The Lovable Scottish Shepherd [Breed Information]
- Shih Tzu Complete Dog Breed Guide: Lively, Beautiful, and Loyal
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Sporting Dogs: A Definitive Guide To Energetic, Athletic Breeds
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- The American Bully: A Big Dog With A Bigger Heart
- The Great Dane [A Complete Guide To This Epic Dog Breed]
- The Havanese Dog Breed: A Small Dog With A Big Personality
- The Silky Terrier Dog Breed: A Guide To A Tiny But Mighty Dog
- The Terrier Breeds: Get To Know These Brave & Energetic Dogs
- The Tibetan Terrier: A Guide To A Dog Breed That’s Ready For Everything
- Toy Dog Breeds: 7 Popular Breeds Perfect For Your Home!
- Toy Fox Terrier: An All American Dog Breed With Universal Appeal
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- West Highland White Terrier [Complete Dog Breed Guide]
- Whippet Dog: Complete Breed Guide (History, Personality, Care, & Health)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon [Full Dog Breed Guide]
- Working Dog Breeds: Canines That Get the Job Done
- Xoloitzcuintli [Full Breed Guide – History, Care, Personality & More!]
- Yorkshire Terrier: A Small Dog Breed With Tons Of Charm
- Your Guide To The Wrinkly Chinese Shar-Pei Dog Breed
- 21 Best Hypoallergenic Dogs [ Updated 2022 ]
- 4 Dog Walking Tips – Learn Mastering Your Dog Walk
- Acupuncture for Dogs [The Ultimate Guide To This Holistic Alternative]
- Are Dogs Color Blind? [Sort of, Find Out the Truth Here!]
- Best Dog Beds: The Ultimate Guide for Dog Owners
- Best Dog Door [The Top 4 Doors Available Now + Key Features]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Best Probiotics For Dogs In 2023
- Calming Pills for Dogs [Do They Work + Alternatives]
- Can Dogs Get Headaches? 9 Signs Your Dog May Have A Sore Head
- Can Dogs Get High : Effects & Dangers Of CBD For Dogs
- Can Dogs Have Panic Attacks? 5 Ways To Comfort Your Dog
- Can Dogs Take Claritin? [Finding Relief for Canine Allergies]
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil? Update
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Can I Give My Dog Pepto Bismol? Click Here And Find Out!
- Can You Give a Dog Aspirin? Tips on Other Medications To Try!
- Can You Give a Dog Tylenol? [11 Adverse Effects To Watch For]
- Car Sickness in Dogs: Helping Your Pup Travel With Ease
- CBD Benefits for Dogs: Maximizing Your Pup’s Wellness
- CBD Cream For Dogs: A Guide On CBD Topicals For Skin Irritations
- CBD For Puppies: How Cannabinoids Help Your Pup Become Their Best
- CBD Oil For Dog Seizures : Know Everything About It [Update]
- CBD Oil For Dogs Near Me: How it Works and Where To Look For It
- CBD Oil for Hyper Dogs [How To Relax Your Restless Pup]
- CBD vs CBG [Breaking Down Their Differences & Similarities]
- Do Dogs Cry Tears? Everything You Need To Know
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Do Dogs Have Cannabinoid Receptors? [Yes! They’re Just Like Us!]
- Dog Can’t Stand Up or Walk [Common Causes & How to Improve Mobility]
- Dog Car Sickness Remedy: CBD May Skew Your Dog’s Need To Spew
- Dog Hiding: Top 7 Reasons Why They Hide & How To Deal With It!
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Leg Pain Home Remedies – What You Need to Know
- Dog Massage: Why Petting Is So Beneficial For Your Pup!
- Dog Moaning & Groaning: What Do Your Pet’s Noises Mean?
- Dog Neck Pain: What’s Causing My Dog to Ache?
- Dog Pacing At Night: A Guide To Stop The Nightime Frights
- Dog Pees When Excited: Tips To Avoid An Accidental Tinkle
- Dog Rash on Belly [Causes, Prevention & Remedies for Itch Relief]
- Dog Scared of Thunder? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin [When It’s a Problem + the Best Shampoo]
- Dog Skin Care: The Best Care Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin & Coats!
- Dog Tick Treatment Home Remedies [How To Prevent Ticks!]
- Dog Whimpering: Why Your Dog Whines & What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Dog Yelps When Picked Up: How To Calm and Cuddle Your Pup!
- Dogs and Fireworks: How to Keep Your Dog Calm During the Show
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Heat Stroke In Dog | Treatment & Complete Guide
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs | Know The Differences
- Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Dogs: 9 Causes For Parched Skin
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet? [It Depends]
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog? [Essential Grooming Tips]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Break up a Dog Fight [Resolving & Preventing Canine Conflicts]
- How To Calm a Dog During a Storm [Easing Your Dog’s Fears]
- How To Calm A Hyper Dog – 5 Tips For Hyperactive Dogs
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How To Help A Dog With Separation Anxiety [ Unlimited Guided ]
- How To Introduce New Dog To Your Current Dog The Right Way
- How to Keep Flies Off Dogs [In 6 Quick and Easy Steps]
- How To Know If Your Dog Is Depressed
- How to Socialize a Dog: Tips & Tricks for Training Your Pup
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How To Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited [Causes + Solutions]
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- How To Trim Dog Nails That Are Overgrown the Right Way!
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is CBD Safe For Dogs? [Comparing The Benefits & Side Effects]
- Joint Care for Dogs [How To Identify Issues & Ways To Help]
- Melatonin For Dogs – Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- My Dog Barks When I Leave! [Tips & Techniques To Hush Your Puppies]
- Natural Dog Shampoo: Best Shampoo & Bathing Tips
- Natural Pain Relief For Dogs: Home Remedies You Need To Try!
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Pet CBD Near Me – Finding Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Dogs: Expert Tips for the Best Experience
- Puppy Growth Chart [Stages of Growth + How To Determine Ideal Size]
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Side Effects Of CBD In Dogs And Cats : Know How To Avoid Them [Update]
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- Sounds Dogs Hate: Understanding Noise Phobia & How to Manage It
- Urinary Incontinence in Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for an Upset Stomach [Best At-Home Tricks]
- What Can I Give My Dog For Fireworks Anxiety? Help Your Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for Tooth Pain Relief? [Addressing Dental Issues]
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- What To Feed an Older Dog That Won’t Eat [Tips for Senior Appetites]
- What To Give Dogs for Allergies [Remedies for Itchy, Sneezy Pups]
- Why Do Dogs Bite Their Paws? [Normal vs. Abnormal Behavior]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Why Do Dogs Sleep So Much? [And When Is It a Problem?]
- Why Does My Dog Bark at Nothing? [Why They Bark & How to Prevent It]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere
- Why Does My Dog Lick Everything? [Normal vs. Problematic Behavior]
- Why Does My Dog Stink After A Bath? [Reasons Why & How To Prevent It]
- Why Is My Dog Growling? Learning Playful vs Aggressive Behaviors
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Causes & Treatment
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month [When Is It & How Can I Celebrate?]
- Dog Mom Day! A National Holiday Dedicated To Women Loving Pups
- National Black Dog Day: Another Reason To Own A Dark-Haired Pup
- National Dog Day On August 26 – Celebrating Dogs
- National Dog Week: Find Out How to Celebrate Your Furry Friend
- National Mutt Day: A Celebration Of All Mixed Breeds
- National Pet Month [What It Is and How To Celebrate]
- National Pet Week: Top Tips for Celebrating Here!
- National Pit Bull Awareness Month: Coming This October!
- National Puppy Day: 6 Ways to Celebrate [March 23!]
- National Rescue Dog Day: How Can I Celebrate[Owners Guide]
- Take Your Dog to Work Day: How to Celebrate Your Pup with Co-Workers
- 5 Strong Reasons Why Your Dog Needs Colostrum
- 9 Best Superfoods For Your Dogs To Add To Their Health Diet
- Can Dogs Be Vegan? Reasons To Make The Switch!
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? Everything You Should Know
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Holistapet
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? | Can Pumpkin Help With Dog Diarrhea?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon? Everything You Should Know!
- CBD Dog Food: Benefits + Recipes for Enticing Everyday Meals
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- CBD Gummies for Dogs [The Perfect Treat For Your Pup!]
- CBD Peanut Butter For Dogs — The Treat Your Dog Will Go Nuts For!
- Cosequin For Dogs: Effective Joint Health Supplements For Dogs
- Dog Appetite Stimulant: Natural Ways To Get Your Pup To Eat More!
- Dog Biscuits: Best Ingredients and How You Can Make Your Own
- Dog Food Ingredients Explained
- Dog Won’t Eat His Food But Will Eat His Treats [Causes & Solutions]
- Glucosamine For Dogs: Benefits & Side Effects in Aging Dogs
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How Heavy Should My Dog Be? 5 Ways To Tell If Your Dog is Overweight
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide 2022]
- Low Fat Dog Treats: Flavorful And Natural, As It Should Be
- Natural Dog Chews [Why We Love Them and Your Dog Will Too!]
- Natural Dog Treats: Delicious, Nutritious and Ready For Your Dog To Enjoy
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- Soft Dog Treats for Older Dogs: Give an Old Pup a New Treat!
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits Of Chamomile For Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms for Dogs: An Ancient Herbal Remedy for Your Pup
- Turmeric For Dogs : Surprising Benefits And Uses
- Vegan Dog Food Recipe [Wholesome Plant-Based Meals for Your Pup]
- Vegan Dog Treats [Best Snacks To Keep Your Dog Healthy]
- What Fruits Can Dogs Eat? 14 Healthy Options Safe For Your Dog
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important For Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- Best Home Remedies For Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Diarrhea Home Remedy: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- CBD Oil For Cats With Anxiety | Can It Help |
- Constipation In Cat : Sign, Symptoms & Remedies
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies For Fleas On Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How To Calm An Aggressive Cat (8 Easy Tips)
- Natural Remedies For Asthma In Cats: When It’s More Than Just A Hairball
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- Stressed Cat? 8 Signs of Stress In Cats And How You Can Help
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- Triaditis In Cats | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- 7 Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedies – All You Need To Know!
- 8 Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs
- Best Dog Treats for Sensitive Stomachs: Everyone Deserves a Treat!
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- Can I Give My Dog Melatonin? [Sleeping Solutions for Restless Canines]
- Can You Give a Dog Advil? [No! But Here Are Some Natural Alternatives!]
- CBD For Dogs With Aggression : Effects Of CBD On Dogs 
- CBD For Dogs With Allergies : Help A Dog With Itchy Skin! [Update]
- CBD Oil And Phenobarbital For Dog Seizures Explained [Update]
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Irritated Skin Home Remedy [Calming Your Pup’s Itchy Coat Naturally]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Dog Won’t Stop Barking In Crate: 9 Reasons Your Dog Is Uncomfortable
- Galliprant For Dogs: Must Read Before Giving Your Pet This Supplement
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies for Worms: Top Tips Every Owner Must Know
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions!
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How To Treat Dog Dermatitis At Home 
- Natural Remedies For Dogs With Bad Breath
- Natural Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Immune System
- Nervous Dog ? Signs Your Dog Has Anxiety And How To Treat It
- Social Anxiety In Dogs : Causes & Prevention
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put On My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Belgian Horse: A Comprehensive Breed Guide
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Cremello Horse: Learn More About These Rare & Stunning Steeds
- Dutch Warmblood Horse Breed: The Competitive Equine Guide
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, & More!
- Grulla Horse [Guide to These Rare Gray Beauties]
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Holsteiner Horse: The Rundown On A Broody Beast
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Lusitano Horse Breed & Care Guide
- Mangalarga Marchador: Full Breed Guide of the Pride & Joy of Brazil
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse Breed Information & Facts
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Profile, Care & Facts]
- Mongolian Horse: The Complete Equine Breed Guide
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Piebald Horse: An Angelic Horse Breed With Spots On The Fur
- Przewalski’s Horse Breed: The Full Horse Breed Guide
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty!
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of This All-American Breed
- The Dapple Grey Horse: Reasons For Changing, Spotty Coats
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Which is the Fastest Horse Breed? [These Equines Go the Distance]
- Best Home Remedies For Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- Do Horses Need Shoes? What Is Their Purpose
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses