People often think of their dogs as the world’s most adorable garbage disposals. Dogs seem like they will eat just about anything, but should they? They might not be picky eaters, but our furry friends require proper dog nutrition to stay in shape.
To keep your dog active, healthy, and happy, it’s important to provide them with the proper nutrients and a balanced diet. This means finding high-quality foods that contain important ingredients and avoiding certain foods that may seem nutritious but might lead to illness.
The right dog nutrition for your furry friend depends on its size, breed, genetics, and activity level, among other things. Here is a guide on how to pick the right food so that you can get started on making your dog happy and healthy!
Why is Dog Nutrition Important?
A balanced, healthy diet is critical to your dog’s overall health, including essential development and internal maintenance like cell repair. Most dogs can get all of the nutrients they need to be healthy and happy from a high-quality pet food brand.
Though, the right dog nutrition for each pooch depends on its specific needs. This includes dogs with special needs or illnesses, as well as puppies and seniors. Your dog’s health, weight, breed, metabolism, activity level, age, and genetics will also play a part in their nutrition requirements.
Proper dog nutrition and a balanced diet will ensure that your furry friend is happy and active. They will also be at an appropriate weight and have healthy skin and fur.
What Can Happen if I Ignore My Dog’s Nutritional Health?
Poor dog nutrition can lead to serious issues for your pup, including allergies, hair loss, and obesity. They will also have poor gastrointestinal health and other complications that need to be addressed by a veterinarian.
Excessive salt can severely increase your dog’s chance of developing congestive heart failure. Too much or too little calcium can lead to growth disorders and bone problems. High amounts of sodium or potassium can lead to kidney disease. Unhealthy food or too much food can make your dog obese. Too much fat in their diet can cause a dog to develop an inflamed pancreas.
If your dog is eating too much or too little food, as well as food that’s not high quality with proper nutrients, dogs will start to show signs of malnutrition. Some signs include:
- Weight loss
- Excessive shedding
- Hair loss
- Dull coat
- Body odor
- Skin disorders
- Bad breath
- Inconsistent bowel movements
Which Nutrients Are Most Important for Dogs?
If you want your dog to be healthy and get a well-balanced diet, there are certain nutrients to keep in mind.
Water actually makes up 60 to 70% of an adult dog’s body weight. A 10% decrease in body water can lead to serious illness. Your dog can fatally suffer if they lose 15% of the water in their body. It’s safe to say that this is one of the most critical things your dog needs each day to stay healthy.
Your dog must always have access to fresh, clean water available at all times. Make sure to clean your dog’s water bowl frequently to avoid bacteria buildup. Dry food has up to 10% moisture and canned food has up to nearly 80% moisture. If you feel your dog is dehydrated, switch to a food with more moisture.
Dogs are carnivores and need meat in their diet. Protein is essential for your dog’s growth, maintenance, and repair. Here are the most common protein sources for dogs:
- Eggs (must be cooked)
Dogs can also benefit from the “incomplete” proteins in vegetables and soy. Though, make sure that your dog is getting protein from a meat source like the ones listed above.
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring phytocannabinoid found in the hemp plant. It’s non-psychoactive, which means it won’t get your dog high. Instead, CBD interacts with the receptors in your dog’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) to support overall health and wellness.
Your dog’s ECS includes all their major systems, like the digestive, immune, and nervous systems. That means that CBD interacts with the receptors found all over your dog’s body and mind. It soothes your dog’s physical discomfort and joint aches. CBD also reduces tension and aggressive behavior.
You can drop CBD oil on top of your dog’s daily meal, allowing you to easily give your dog the exact dose they need. CBD can be mixed into your dog’s food without a problem since it doesn’t have a strong flavor or scent.
CBD treats are another popular way to give your dog CBD in a tasty way. HolistaPet’s CBD treats are organic, natural, vegan, and non-GMO. In addition to CBD, they are packed with nutritious and beneficial ingredients, making them a great way to provide healthy and effective snacks for your pup.
Related Product: Get Your Premium CBD Dog Tincture Here!
If you want your dog to stay active, they need a brand of food with plenty of fat. Fat provides your pup with twice the energy of proteins or carbohydrates. Fat is also important for cell structure and hormone production.
Fats can protect internal organs and help your dog absorb certain vitamins. If your dog has a deficiency of essential fatty acids, they might suffer from stunted growth or develop skin issues.
Fibers manage the bacterial population in your dog’s small intestine. Dogs get the most benefit from fiber when the source of the fiber is “moderately fermentable,” like beet pulp, rice, and wheat. This is commonly used in dog food so always check the ingredients.
Food high in fiber is not good for all dogs though. If your dog has a high energy requirement or is still a puppy, pass on dog food that’s rich in fibers.
Vitamins (like vitamin C or D) are essential for your dog’s balanced diet since canines don’t naturally create them within their own bodies. The vitamins you provide your dog should already be present in high-quality dog food.
Avoid giving your dog vitamin supplements unless instructed to by a veterinarian. Dogs can form “hypervitaminosis” from having excessive vitamins, which is more common than being vitamin deficient. This can lead to complications like kidney failure.
Your dog’s bones and teeth require minerals to stay healthy and strong. Minerals also help with your dog’s fluid balance and metabolic reactions.
Dogs don’t need vegetables but you’ll often see them listed as an ingredient in dog food. That’s because they provide a lot of the necessary vitamins and minerals to your dog. Sweet potato is a common additive thanks to its abundance of potassium and Vitamin B. Another benefit of sweet potatoes are that they have antioxidants that can help fight against serious illness.
Nutrient Tips for Puppies
During the first four weeks of a puppy’s life they get the nutrition they need from their mother’s milk. You won’t need to feed them anything else during that time. Dogs begin eating puppy food around three to four weeks old through a process called “weaning.”
Separate the litter from the mother for a few hours at a time. The puppy’s dependence on the milk will slowly lessen. Let them eat from a pan while separated. The amount of food and the frequency of the separation will be gradually increased. They’ll soon become completely weaned and won’t need to rely on their mother for nutrients.
The food you should be giving small puppies is the same high-quality puppy food you’d be giving them throughout this growth period. To start, you can moisten the food with warm water that will make it easier for the puppy to digest. By eight weeks old, puppies should be eating dry food consistently.
Since they are growing during this time, puppies need a brand of dog food that has between 25% to 30% protein. Be careful not to overfeed your puppy, as this can lead to weight gain and joint pain for a growing dog. Instead, look for food that’s higher in protein and formulated specifically for puppies.
Nutrient Tips for Adult Dogs
Dogs vary in personality and size, meaning you’ll have to feed your dog an amount suitable for their breed, lifestyle, and genetics. If you have a dog that loves to run around all day long, they might require more food than a small lap dog that spends most of its day lounging on the couch with you.
It’s best to consult with a veterinarian to determine the best amount of food for your dog’s specific needs. They might also recommend a certain type of food that will help your dog reach its full potential.
To keep your pooch from getting intestinal issues, it’s best to feed a dog twice a day instead of giving it all the food at once. Divide the amount of daily food your dog requires into two meals, spaced roughly eight hours apart.
Though, this isn’t the only method for feeding your pooch. There are three main methods for dog feeding, and the right one for your furry friend depends on them. No matter which way you decide to feed your dog, just make sure it’s consistent!
- Free-choice feeding: This means you leave the food out all day long. Your dog gets as much as they want whenever they want. The potential issue with this feeding style is that some dogs may become obese as they keep chowing down.
- Portion-control feeding: When your dog requires some weight control and can’t be trusted with free-feeding, this may be the way to go. You measure out the exact amount of food your dog will eat for that meal.
- Timed feeding: Timed feeding is when you give your dog a portion of its daily food and give them a specific time to chow down. After 30 minutes, you remove the food that was not eaten.
Nutrient Tips for Senior Dogs
At about seven to 12 years old, you’ll notice your dog showing signs of aging. While some of these signs are physical (like white hairs on their fur), there are also metabolic changes as well. You’ll most likely need to change the way you feed your older dog to maintain its weight, keep it in good health, and minimize diseases.
Some common symptoms of old age include unhealthy skin and coat, loss of muscle mass, obesity, dental problems, infections, and intestinal problems. A dog’s size and breed may also influence these issues. For example, smaller dogs live longer yet don’t experience as many of these issues as early as big dogs.
Fortunately, the ASPCA has come up with a guide for knowing when to change your dog to a senior diet. Here are the ideal ages (in human years) to switch your dog to a food designed for older canines:
- Small breeds weighing less than 20 pounds: 7 years old
- Medium breeds weighing between 21 and 50 pounds: 7 years old
- Large breeds weighing between 51 and 90 pounds: 6 years old
- Giant breeds weighing 91 pounds or more: 5 years old
What Should I Feed an Older Dog?
When it comes to choosing a new diet for your senior dog, avoid dog foods with reduced protein. They need a healthy amount of digestible protein to maintain muscle mass. Look for food with lower calories since senior dogs are often less active and gain weight easier.
Look for foods with the following ingredients:
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA): This is an omega-6 fatty acid that helps your dog’s coat and skin remain healthy.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): This promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, helping senior dogs fight off gastrointestinal disease.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant helps eliminate free radicals that damage your dog’s body tissue. Antioxidants also increase a senior dog’s immune system effectiveness.
As usual, consistency is key when feeding a dog of any age. Avoid abrupt changes in your dog’s feeding schedule. This will reduce stress and give your elderly pooch a sense of stability.
How Much Should My Dog Eat?
The amount of food your dog eats each day depends on the individual canine in question. Consider the type of food, the number of meals, body weight, age, metabolic rate, and how much the dog exercises.
It’s important to talk with a vet about dog nutrition because they can advise you on the proper amount of food to give your pet. While it’s easy for an owner to determine a dog’s activity level and food preferences, it may be harder to tell its metabolic rate or genetic predispositions. Veterinarians can give you this information and help you choose a food.
You should monitor your dog’s appearance and health to see if you need to give them more or less food. You shouldn’t be able to see protruding ribs. Instead, they should have an “hourglass” body shape from above and a “tucked up” appearance from the side. Also check out your pet’s coat quality, joint health, and activity level.
What Dog Foods Should I Avoid?
Dogs can eat a surprising amount of “human food.” Some human foods, like sweet potato and blueberries, are even considered superfoods due to their many health benefits when given in proper amounts.
Despite being known as garbage disposals, there are a lot of foods that dogs should avoid. Here are some to keep away from your pup.
This is a sweetener used in items like candy, gum, baked goods, and even some diet foods. Your dog’s blood sugar may drop if they consume xylitol. It may also get liver failure and seizures within a few days. Signs of ingestion include vomiting, dizziness, and lethargic behavior.
Avocados have an ingredient known as persin. Too much of this will cause vomiting or diarrhea in dogs. If a dog swallows the large avocado seed, it might also become stuck in their intestines, leading to fatal obstructions. Try to keep your dog away from the avocados in your home.
Onions and Garlic
Whether it’s powdered, raw, cooked, or dehydrated, onions and garlic should be kept far away from your precious pup. These two ingredients can kill red blood cells and make your dog anemic. If your dog appears weak and has trouble breathing, take them to a vet immediately.
Tea and coffee can be fatal to your four-legged companion. Even the beans found in cocoa, chocolate, and energy drinks can harm your dog. If they ingest caffeine, take them to the vet right away.
Grapes and Raisins
These treats may sound healthy, but grapes and raisins can cause kidney failure. Even a small amount can make a dog sick. If your dog is vomiting over and over, this is an early sign that your dog needs some medical attention.
Sharing an ice cream cone with a dog seems cute, but dairy is very unhealthy for dogs. It can lead to digestive problems and food allergies. You’ll notice your dog getting diarrhea or itching itself.
Macadamia Nuts & Chocolate
Even just a handful of macadamia nuts can make a dog sick. Signs can include:
- Weak back legs
- High temperature.
Macadamia nuts blended with chocolate may be delicious to us, but they are potentially fatal to a canine. Speaking of chocolate, the theobromine found in it may cause heart problems, tremors, seizures, and death.
Fat and Bones
After you finish a steak, it might seem like you’re treating your dog by giving it the leftovers. Though, fat trimmings can cause pancreatitis and bones could cause your dog to choke. The bones might splinter and cut your dog’s digestive system, so give your dog bones intended specifically for canines instead.
We mentioned dogs can’t eat raw eggs, but did you know they also can’t have raw meat and fish? These have bacteria that can lead to food poisoning. If your dog consumes raw meat, you may notice a fever and vomiting. Be sure to fully cook fish to kill any parasites that might be inside it.
Too much salt can cause sodium poisoning. If you notice tremors, high temperatures, seizures, or vomiting, your dog might have sodium poisoning.
Final Thoughts – Dog Nutrition
To keep your pooch active, healthy, and looking its best, it needs proper dog nutrition. This means high-quality dog food that has all of the essential ingredients that keep a dog’s diet balanced and nutritious. Some important things to keep in mind are protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, and CBD.
Always supervise your dog’s eating and keep their meals consistent and regulated. This will reduce stress and make sure your dog is healthy and getting all of the required nutrients to keep them safe and happy!
Other Dog Nutrition Articles
- Abyssinian Cat Breed: The Striking Feline That Loves To Play
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- Aggressive Cat Breeds: 9 Breeds That Can Be Grumpy
- American Bobtail: Breed Profile [Care, Pictures, & More]
- American Curl: Personality, Origins, Care, Photos, & More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Balinese Cat Breed: The Siamese-Style Feline That’s Full of Love
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed : 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bengal Cats
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Black Cat Breeds: A Short History Of Dark-Coated Felines
- Bombay Cat Breed : Personality & Facts
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Fluffy Cat Breeds: Extra Feline Fluff Calls For Extra Love
- Ginger Cats: Reasons To Love Your Cat’s Orange Hair
- Himalayan Cat Breed: A Guide To The Beautiful, Blue-Eyed Beast
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips
- LaPerm Cat: Pictures, Temperament, Facts & MORE
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Long Haired Cat Breeds [All About These Extra Furry Felines]
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat Breed : The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat : Breed Profile & Characteristics
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed : Learn Everything About Them!
- Ocicat Cat Breed Information & Characteristics
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Persian Cat Breed [The Ancient Feline With Plenty of Personality]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat Breed | Information & Characteristics
- Rare Cat Breeds: A Collection Of Uncommon Breeds
- Russian Blue Cat Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold
- Selkirk Rex Cat Breed [Full Guide & Top Care Tips]
- Short Legged Cats: An In-Depth List About Felines with Little, Tiny Legs!
- Siamese Cat: All About This Distinguished Feline Breed
- Siberian Cat [The Complete Breed Guide & History]
- Singapura Cat Breed: Personality & Information | Holistapet
- Small Cat Breeds: Our Favorite Tiny Feline Companions
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed Information & Facts
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Tortoiseshell Cat Breed Guide: The Rare, Eye-Catching Feline
- Toyger Cat Breed : Personality & Characteristics
- Turkish Angora Cat [Full Breed Guide: History, Health, Personality, & Care]
- Turkish Van Cat Breed : The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- Tuxedo Cat: Introducing the Formally Dressed Feline
- What Cat Breed Is Right for Me? Find Out How to Decide Here!
- How To Clean A Cat’s Ears! And Why CBD Is Great For Cats
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide!
- Can I Give My Cat Melatonin? [The Answer Might Surprise You]
- Can You Give a Cat Benadryl? – Exploring the Facts and Alternatives
- Can You Give Cats Aspirin? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Cat Chin Acne: 5 Different Causes With Easy Solutions
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Diarrhea: What Causes Cat Diarrhea & How To Treat It
- Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy | Holistapet
- Cat Hiding [Why Felines Hide & How To Get Them to Reappear]
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Hair On Ears: 6 Reasons Your Feline’s Fur Is Falling Out
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Overgrooming [What Causes This Behavior & How You Can Stop It]
- Cat Shedding: What Causes It & When Should I Be Concerned?
- Cat Shivering [How to Spot It & Ways You Can Help!]
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Cat Skin Problems [And What To Do About Them]
- Cat Urinary Blockage Home Remedy [Prevention + When To Go to the Vet]
- Cat Won’t Stop Meowing: How To Understand Your Feline’s Voice
- Cat Yowling : Why Do Cats Yowl
- Catnip Spray : Uses And Benefits For Your Furry Friend
- CBD Oil for Cats Peeing [How CBD Can Help Your Cat’s Urinary Troubles]
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? What You Need to Know About Cat Flatulence
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Tips For A Happy Home-Alone Kitty
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth About Cold Storage
- Hemp For Cats: Why This Super Plant May Change Your Cat’s Life
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How Much Catnip To Give a Cat – How Much Is Too Much?
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How To Calm a Cat in Heat [Basic Home Remedies To Calm Your Kitty]
- How to Calm Down a Cat: Common Causes & Simple Home Remedies
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Fatten Up a Cat: Improve Your Cat’s Health Today!
- How To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Keep A Happy Household!
- How To Stop a Cat From Biting [Why Felines Bite & Possible Solutions]
- How To Stop Your Cats From Scratching Furniture
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travel
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? Signs to Look For in a Sad Cat
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats [Complete List of Plants To Avoid!]
- Separation Anxiety In Cats: Helping Your Cat With Being Left Alone
- Warning Signs When Introducing Cats + How-To Guide!
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- What To Give Cats for Allergies [Remedies for Common Issues]
- Why Are Cats Scared of Cucumbers? Theories Explained
- Why Do Cats Hiss? Everything You Should Know
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes So Much
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 Reason Why Cats Can’t Resist!
- Why Do Cats Purr | Everything You Need To Know
- Why Does My Cat Attack Me? [How To Calm an Aggressive Feline]
- Why Does My Cat Cry When I Leave The Room? Is Your Cat Anxious?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Lick Me? What’s The Normal Amount Of Licking?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Limping?: Causes, Prevention, & Treatment
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? Know The Causes
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing : Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Why Your Cat is Throwing Up and What To Do
- Why Your Cat Won’t Eat and What to Do – Holistapet
- Cat Holidays: 23 Days of Celebration for Your Feline Friend in 2021!
- Ginger Cat Appreciation Day [When & What Is This Holiday?]
- Hug Your Cat Day [When Is It and How You Can Celebrate]
- National Black Cat Day [When It Is & How To Celebrate]
- National Cat Day : October 29 Celebration
- National Feral Cat Day: Advocate for All Strays [October 16th!]
- Appetite Stimulant For Cat | 100% Naturally Effective
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Read Before You Feed
- Can Cats Eat Peas: Why They’re Beneficial & Ways to Serve Your Feline
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Cat Treats: Different Varieties + Benefits and Uses
- CBD Cat Treats Near Me: Finding the Best CBD Treats for Your Feline
- Healthy Cat Treats [Best Ingredients & What To Avoid]
- Is CBD Safe For Cats? – Holistapet
- Natural Cat Treats: Snack Smarter And Better Your Pet’s Life!
- Omega-3 for Cats – 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Soft Cat Treats: The Pros of Chewy Bites, the Best Ingredients, & More
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food : Which Is Better?
- 12 Healthiest Dog Breed With Least Health Problems 
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Airedale Terrier Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Alaskan Husky Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- American Akita — Why You Should Adopt! Breed Pics & Characteristics
- American Bulldog Breed Information
- American Foxhound: Complete Breed Information
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Temperament & Personality
- Australian Cattle Dog: Top Breed Facts & Care Guide
- Australian Kelpie: All About This Intelligent & Energetic Dog Breed
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Australian Terrier Breed Guide: Temperament, History, Care, & More!
- Basset Hound Dog Breed Information & Complete Guide
- Beauceron [Full Breed Guide: Complete History, Personality, & Care Tips]
- Best Guard Dogs: Which Breeds Can Protect My Family?
- Best Service Dog Breeds For Anxiety 
- Black Russian Terrier [A Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Bloodhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Border Collie Dog Breed | Information & Facts
- Border Terrier: Breed Guide For the Little Dog With Big Personality
- Boston Terrier: Complete Breed Guide & Everything You Need To Know!
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bull Terrier: All About This Unique & Charming Dog
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Cane Corso: Your Guide To A Burly, Beautiful Beast
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: Companion Guide to the Long Adored Breed
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [Complete Guide To This Amazing Breed!]
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever: Complete Breed Guide!
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Information & Facts [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Chow Chow: Get To Know the Royal Teddy Bear of Dogs
- Coton de Tulear [Find Out What It Takes to Care For That Stunning Coat]
- Cutest Dog Breeds: A List of Absolutely Adorable Pups
- Dachshund Breed Guide [All About the Lively Wiener Dog]
- Dalmatian Dog Breed: Some Insight Into A Fun And Unique Puppy!
- Dog Breed Groups: What Job Was Your Dog Bred To Do?
- Dogo Argentino: Breed Information, Pictures, and More!
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- English Setter: Breed Guide For the Incredibly Loyal, Big-Hearted Dog
- English Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Versatile Canine
- English Springer Spaniel [Get To Know This Lively & Sweet Dog Breed]
- French Bulldog – The Complete Breed Guide & More
- German Pinscher: All About This Lively, Spirited Dog Breed
- German Shepherd: Your Guide To An Iconic Breed
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Great Pyrenees: Complete Dog Breed Guide For This Gentle Giant
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide?
- Herding Dogs [The Most Popular Herding Breeds + Complete List]
- Hokkaido Dog Breed: A Complete Guide To This Classic Japanese Breed
- Hound Dog Breeds: All About This Talented Group of Canines
- Irish Setter Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Irish Terrier [Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Irish Wolfhound [Get To Know This Sweet-Tempered Historic Dog Breed]
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Jack Russell Terrier: The Spirited Breed That Loves To Play Games!
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Japanese Spitz Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Rare, Fluffy Pooch
- Keeshond: Breed Guide to the Delightful Bundle of Energy
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Labrador Retriever: Complete Breed Guide and History
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Information : Facts & Personality
- Manchester Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Mastiff Dog Breeds: A Breed That’s Large And In Charge
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Miniature Schnauzer [Everything We Love About Them]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Newfoundland Dog: All About This Giant, Lovable Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Norwegian Elkhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pekingese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi: All About This Popular, Playful Dog Breed
- Pomeranian Dog Breed – Facts and Personality Traits
- Poodle Dog Breed Guide [How to Care For These Smart Pups]
- Portuguese Water Dog: Energetic, Intelligent, Loyal
- Pug Dog Breed Information, Characteristics & Facts
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Saint Bernard Full Dog Breed Guide: Big, Friendly, and Brave
- Shetland Sheepdog: The Lovable Scottish Shepherd [Breed Information]
- Shih Tzu Complete Dog Breed Guide: Lively, Beautiful, and Loyal
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Sporting Dogs: A Definitive Guide To Energetic, Athletic Breeds
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- The American Bully: A Big Dog With A Bigger Heart
- The Great Dane [A Complete Guide To This Epic Dog Breed]
- The Havanese Dog Breed: A Small Dog With A Big Personality
- The Silky Terrier Dog Breed: A Guide To A Tiny But Mighty Dog
- The Terrier Breeds: Get To Know These Brave & Energetic Dogs
- The Tibetan Terrier: A Guide To A Dog Breed That’s Ready For Everything
- Toy Dog Breeds: 7 Popular Breeds Perfect For Your Home!
- Toy Fox Terrier: An All American Dog Breed With Universal Appeal
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- West Highland White Terrier [Complete Dog Breed Guide]
- Whippet Dog: Complete Breed Guide (History, Personality, Care, & Health)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon [Full Dog Breed Guide]
- Working Dog Breeds: Canines That Get the Job Done
- Xoloitzcuintli [Full Breed Guide – History, Care, Personality & More!]
- Yorkshire Terrier: A Small Dog Breed With Tons Of Charm
- Your Guide To The Wrinkly Chinese Shar-Pei Dog Breed
- 21 Best Hypoallergenic Dogs [ Updated 2022 ]
- 4 Dog Walking Tips – Learn Mastering Your Dog Walk
- Acupuncture for Dogs [The Ultimate Guide To This Holistic Alternative]
- Are Dogs Color Blind? [Sort of, Find Out the Truth Here!]
- Best CBD for Dogs: When The Going Gets Ruff, Fetch CBD
- Best Dog Beds: The Ultimate Guide for Dog Owners
- Best Dog Door [The Top 4 Doors Available Now + Key Features]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Best Probiotics For Dogs In 2023
- Calming Pills for Dogs [Do They Work + Alternatives]
- Can a Dog Overdose on Probiotics?
- Can Dogs Get Headaches? 9 Signs Your Dog May Have A Sore Head
- Can Dogs Get High : Effects & Dangers Of CBD For Dogs
- Can Dogs Have Panic Attacks? 5 Ways To Comfort Your Dog
- Can Dogs Take Claritin? [Finding Relief for Canine Allergies]
- Can Dogs Take Human Probiotics?
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil? Update
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Can I Give My Dog Pepto Bismol? Click Here And Find Out!
- Can You Give a Dog Aspirin? Tips on Other Medications To Try!
- Can You Give a Dog Tylenol? [11 Adverse Effects To Watch For]
- Car Sickness in Dogs: Helping Your Pup Travel With Ease
- CBD Benefits for Dogs: Maximizing Your Pup’s Wellness
- CBD Cream For Dogs: A Guide On CBD Topicals For Skin Irritations
- CBD For Puppies: How Cannabinoids Help Your Pup Become Their Best
- CBD Oil For Dog Seizures : Know Everything About It [Update]
- CBD Oil For Dogs Near Me: How it Works and Where To Look For It
- CBD Oil for Hyper Dogs [How To Relax Your Restless Pup]
- CBD vs CBG [Breaking Down Their Differences & Similarities]
- Do Dogs Cry Tears? Everything You Need To Know
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Do Dogs Have Cannabinoid Receptors? [Yes! They’re Just Like Us!]
- Dog Can’t Stand Up or Walk [Common Causes & How to Improve Mobility]
- Dog Car Sickness Remedy: CBD May Skew Your Dog’s Need To Spew
- Dog Hiding: Top 7 Reasons Why They Hide & How To Deal With It!
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Leg Pain Home Remedies – What You Need to Know
- Dog Massage: Why Petting Is So Beneficial For Your Pup!
- Dog Moaning & Groaning: What Do Your Pet’s Noises Mean?
- Dog Neck Pain: What’s Causing My Dog to Ache?
- Dog Pacing At Night: A Guide To Stop The Nightime Frights
- Dog Pees When Excited: Tips To Avoid An Accidental Tinkle
- Dog Rash on Belly [Causes, Prevention & Remedies for Itch Relief]
- Dog Scared of Thunder? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin [When It’s a Problem + the Best Shampoo]
- Dog Skin Care: The Best Care Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin & Coats!
- Dog Tick Treatment Home Remedies [How To Prevent Ticks!]
- Dog Whimpering: Why Your Dog Whines & What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Dog Wound Ointment [What It Is & How To Use It]
- Dog Yelps When Picked Up: How To Calm and Cuddle Your Pup!
- Dogs and Fireworks: How to Keep Your Dog Calm During the Show
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Heat Stroke In Dog | Treatment & Complete Guide
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs | Know The Differences
- Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Dogs: 9 Causes For Parched Skin
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet? [It Depends]
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog? [Essential Grooming Tips]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Break up a Dog Fight [Resolving & Preventing Canine Conflicts]
- How To Calm a Dog During a Storm [Easing Your Dog’s Fears]
- How To Calm A Hyper Dog – 5 Tips For Hyperactive Dogs
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How To Help A Dog With Separation Anxiety [ Unlimited Guided ]
- How To Introduce New Dog To Your Current Dog The Right Way
- How to Keep Flies Off Dogs [In 6 Quick and Easy Steps]
- How To Know If Your Dog Is Depressed
- How to Socialize a Dog: Tips & Tricks for Training Your Pup
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How To Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited [Causes + Solutions]
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- How To Trim Dog Nails That Are Overgrown the Right Way!
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is CBD Safe For Dogs? [Comparing The Benefits & Side Effects]
- Joint Care for Dogs [How To Identify Issues & Ways To Help]
- Melatonin For Dogs – Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- My Dog Barks When I Leave! [Tips & Techniques To Hush Your Puppies]
- Natural Dog Shampoo: Best Shampoo & Bathing Tips
- Natural Pain Relief For Dogs: Home Remedies You Need To Try!
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Pet CBD Near Me – Finding Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Dogs: Expert Tips for the Best Experience
- Puppy Growth Chart [Stages of Growth + How To Determine Ideal Size]
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Side Effects Of CBD In Dogs And Cats : Know How To Avoid Them [Update]
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- Sounds Dogs Hate: Understanding Noise Phobia & How to Manage It
- Urinary Incontinence in Dogs [Managing Your Dog’s Urinary Issues]
- What Can I Give My Dog for an Upset Stomach [Best At-Home Tricks]
- What Can I Give My Dog For Fireworks Anxiety? Help Your Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for Tooth Pain Relief? [Addressing Dental Issues]
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- What To Feed an Older Dog That Won’t Eat [Tips for Senior Appetites]
- What To Give Dogs for Allergies [Remedies for Itchy, Sneezy Pups]
- Why Do Dogs Bite Their Paws? [Normal vs. Abnormal Behavior]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Why Do Dogs Sleep So Much? [And When Is It a Problem?]
- Why Does My Dog Bark at Nothing? [Why They Bark & How to Prevent It]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere
- Why Does My Dog Lick Everything? [Normal vs. Problematic Behavior]
- Why Does My Dog Stink After A Bath? [Reasons Why & How To Prevent It]
- Why Is My Dog Growling? Learning Playful vs Aggressive Behaviors
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Causes & Treatment
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month [When Is It & How Can I Celebrate?]
- Dog Mom Day! A National Holiday Dedicated To Women Loving Pups
- National Black Dog Day: Another Reason To Own A Dark-Haired Pup
- National Dog Day On August 26 – Celebrating Dogs
- National Dog Week: Find Out How to Celebrate Your Furry Friend
- National Mutt Day: A Celebration Of All Mixed Breeds
- National Pet Month [What It Is and How To Celebrate]
- National Pet Week: Top Tips for Celebrating Here!
- National Pit Bull Awareness Month: Coming This October!
- National Puppy Day: 6 Ways to Celebrate [March 23!]
- National Rescue Dog Day: How Can I Celebrate[Owners Guide]
- Take Your Dog to Work Day: How to Celebrate Your Pup with Co-Workers
- 9 Best Superfoods For Your Dogs To Add To Their Health Diet
- Can Dogs Be Vegan? Reasons To Make The Switch!
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? Everything You Should Know
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Holistapet
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? | Can Pumpkin Help With Dog Diarrhea?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Can Dogs Have Mushrooms? [Yes! Find Out Which Ones Are Safe]
- CBD Dog Food: Benefits + Recipes for Enticing Everyday Meals
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- CBD Gummies for Dogs [The Perfect Treat For Your Pup!]
- CBD Peanut Butter For Dogs — The Treat Your Dog Will Go Nuts For!
- Colostrum For Dogs: Top 5 Reasons Your Dog Needs It
- Cosequin For Dogs: Effective Joint Health Supplements For Dogs
- Dog Appetite Stimulant: Natural Ways To Get Your Pup To Eat More!
- Dog Biscuits: Best Ingredients and How You Can Make Your Own
- Dog Food Ingredients Explained
- Dog Won’t Eat His Food But Will Eat His Treats [Causes & Solutions]
- Glucosamine For Dogs: Benefits & Side Effects in Aging Dogs
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How Heavy Should My Dog Be? 5 Ways To Tell If Your Dog is Overweight
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide 2022]
- Low Fat Dog Treats: Flavorful And Natural, As It Should Be
- Natural Dog Chews [Why We Love Them and Your Dog Will Too!]
- Natural Dog Treats: Delicious, Nutritious and Ready For Your Dog To Enjoy
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- Soft Dog Treats for Older Dogs: Give an Old Pup a New Treat!
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits Of Chamomile For Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms for Dogs: An Ancient Herbal Remedy for Your Pup
- Turmeric For Dogs : Surprising Benefits And Uses
- Vegan Dog Food Recipe [Wholesome Plant-Based Meals for Your Pup]
- Vegan Dog Treats [Best Snacks To Keep Your Dog Healthy]
- What Fruits Can Dogs Eat? 14 Healthy Options Safe For Your Dog
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important For Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- Best Home Remedies For Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Diarrhea Home Remedy: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- CBD Oil For Cats With Anxiety | Can It Help |
- Constipation In Cat : Sign, Symptoms & Remedies
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies For Fleas On Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How To Calm An Aggressive Cat (8 Easy Tips)
- Natural Remedies For Asthma In Cats: When It’s More Than Just A Hairball
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- Stressed Cat? 8 Signs of Stress In Cats And How You Can Help
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- Triaditis In Cats | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- 7 Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedies – All You Need To Know!
- 8 Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs
- Best Dog Treats for Sensitive Stomachs: Everyone Deserves a Treat!
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- Can I Give My Dog Melatonin? [Sleeping Solutions for Restless Canines]
- Can You Give a Dog Advil? [No! But Here Are Some Natural Alternatives!]
- CBD For Dogs With Aggression : Effects Of CBD On Dogs 
- CBD For Dogs With Allergies : Help A Dog With Itchy Skin! [Update]
- CBD Oil And Phenobarbital For Dog Seizures Explained [Update]
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Irritated Skin Home Remedy [Calming Your Pup’s Itchy Coat Naturally]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Dog Won’t Stop Barking In Crate: 9 Reasons Your Dog Is Uncomfortable
- Galliprant For Dogs: Must Read Before Giving Your Pet This Supplement
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies for Worms: Top Tips Every Owner Must Know
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions!
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How To Treat Dog Dermatitis At Home 
- Natural Remedies For Dogs With Bad Breath
- Natural Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Immune System
- Nervous Dog ? Signs Your Dog Has Anxiety And How To Treat It
- Social Anxiety In Dogs : Causes & Prevention
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put On My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Belgian Horse: A Comprehensive Breed Guide
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Cremello Horse: Learn More About These Rare & Stunning Steeds
- Dutch Warmblood Horse Breed: The Competitive Equine Guide
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, & More!
- Grulla Horse [Guide to These Rare Gray Beauties]
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Holsteiner Horse: The Rundown On A Broody Beast
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Lusitano Horse Breed & Care Guide
- Mangalarga Marchador: Full Breed Guide of the Pride & Joy of Brazil
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse Breed Information & Facts
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Profile, Care & Facts]
- Mongolian Horse: The Complete Equine Breed Guide
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Piebald Horse: An Angelic Horse Breed With Spots On The Fur
- Przewalski’s Horse Breed: The Full Horse Breed Guide
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty!
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of This All-American Breed
- The Dapple Grey Horse: Reasons For Changing, Spotty Coats
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Which is the Fastest Horse Breed? [These Equines Go the Distance]
- Best Home Remedies For Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- Do Horses Need Shoes? What Is Their Purpose
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses