Cats are independent and self-sufficient pets, which is one reason we love them! (The other reason? Their cuddles and obsession with boxes, of course). But even though cats are low maintenance, there’s still a lot of important cat care requirements to keep your feline friend happy and healthy.
What is the Importance of Cat Care?
It’s important to understand your cat’s behavior, body language, and personality when it comes to proper cat care. Every cat is different and has its own specific needs. But in general, it’s important to understand your cat so you can easily identify any differences in behavior or attitude. This will ensure that you catch issues early on and make sure your cat gets proper care.
What Happens If You Don’t Properly Care for Your Cat?
Cats are notoriously talented at hiding pain and discomfort. That’s why it’s important to keep on top of cat care. If you don’t properly care for your cat, they will often become agitated, lethargic, sick, anxious, and anti-social. They can also develop health problems due to low-quality cat food, a lack of water, matted fur, long nails, or a dirty litterbox.
What to Do Before You Get a Cat
- Cat-proof your home: This includes making sure all plants are not poisonous to your cat, wires and sharp things are hidden, and collectibles and other breakable things are not on counters and other areas where a cat might knock them onto the floor.
- Purchase a litterbox: Invest in a litter that won’t bother your cat’s paws. Purchase multiple litterboxes for multiple cats.
- Get non-plastic cat bowls: Plastic bowls can’t be cleaned properly. Try ceramic or glass bowls, as well as automatic feeders.
- Buy plenty of toys: Get a large variety so you can find out what your cat likes and what gets them active. Make sure some of the toys are interactive so you can play with your cat each day.
- Add cat trees to your decor: You should have cat scratchers and trees in multiple rooms, allowing your cat to have spots they can be comfortable in. This will also save your furniture.
- Buy quality cat food: Cheap cat food won’t provide the proper nutrients for your cat and will most likely make them overweight and unhealthy.
- Grab some cardboard boxes: Cats who have access to cardboard boxes are proven to be happier and calmer. Put some cardboard boxes of different sizes throughout your home.
Easy Cat Care Tips
If you want to properly care for a cat and keep them healthy, here is what you need to know!
Have Them Checked by a Vet
When you first adopt a kitten or cat (whether from a shelter or breeder), it’s very important to take them to the vet within the first week if possible. They will be able to determine your cat’s health and identify any diseases or ailments.
While cats are quite hardy pets that easily hide their discomfort, it’s important to bring your cat to annual checkups. These regular vet visits will ensure that your cat is healthy and catch diseases and illnesses early to avoid further complications. Your vet will be able to provide you with proper treatment plans.
Most cats from the shelter will already come with the necessary vaccinations. According to the Humane Society, it’s very important to get your cat vaccines for rabies and the “distemper” shot. The rabies virus is fatal for cats, which is why it’s required by law in most states. The distemper shot protects your cat from feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia.
Other vaccines available for cats include:
Chlamydia (a bacterial infection), feline leukemia (a viral infection), FIV (a deadly viral infection), FIP (a fatal viral infection), and bordetella (upper respiratory infections). Most of these infections are very contagious, but usually the vaccine is only required for cats that go outside, since they may come across feral cat colines that carry these diseases.
The Pros & Cons of Spaying and Neutering
There are no cons to spaying or neutering your cat. When you adopt a cat from a shelter it will almost always come fixed. Cats from a reputable breeder will be required to be fixed within the first few weeks of adoption (unless you purchased a breeding or show cat).
Fixing your cat is important for your cat’s health and attitude. Fixing your cat greatly reduces the risk of testicular and prostate cancer in males. It will also reduce urinary tract infections and other related complications for cats of either sex.
You will also notice that your cat is a lot friendlier and easier to handle. Fixed male cats will stop spraying and other destructive routines. You will also notice reduced yowling, roaming, and other unwanted behavior. This includes being aggressive towards you and other cats.
One of the most important reasons to fix your cat is to help reduce the population of unwanted kittens and cats in shelters (and ferals outside). Over 860,000 kittens and cats are euthanized in shelters each year thanks to overpopulation. About 70% of cats in shelters are put to sleep. These are horrifying statistics.
A lot of people feel it’s “kind” to let their cat breed once, but don’t personify your pet. Not being able to reproduce often will leave unfixed cats frustrated, another reason they will behave negatively. And even if you find homes for the kittens, that means fewer kittens and cats in shelters that will be placed with families.
Unlike dogs, cats are often not considered property in most states. That means most cats in the United States are not registered or kept in any database. If a cat runs away, it’s very difficult to identify who the cat belongs to if they aren’t chipped or wearing a collar with contact information.
CBD for Cats
CBD products for cats are becoming more and more popular. That’s because CBD has a lot of benefits for cats, including soothing physical discomforts and calming them down during stressful situations. A lot of people use CBD before a big move or when their cat is left alone for longer than usual.
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp. That means it won’t get your cat high (since it contains no THC). CBD interacts with the receptors in your cat’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). These receptors are found in all of the major systems in your cat’s body, including the digestive, immune, and nervous systems. CBD helps promote overall well-being and balance throughout the body’s functions and systems.
You can give your cat CBD either by dropping CBD oil in their food each meal or by giving them healthy, natural CBD cat treats. At HolistaPet, we also have catnip spray with CBD, which is perfect for promoting exercise and encouraging your cat to scratch posts instead of your furniture.
Feeding & Hydration
When purchasing a bag of dried cat food, always look at the ingredients immediately. You want to see a protein source (like chicken or lamb) as the first ingredient. That doesn’t mean “chicken meal” or any other “meal.” You also want to make sure it has very little carbohydrates, which are often called “fillers” due to their lack of importance to a cat’s diet. Instead, they often cause obesity and allergies.
It’s also very important for cats to get the right amount of taurine each day. This is an amino acid that’s essential to your cat’s health. Always make sure that the food you provide your cat has this listed in the ingredients to keep them healthy and happy.
Wet food is a healthy alternative to dry food. It can be a bit more expensive and more difficult to store and manage, but adding it to your cat’s diet is definitely beneficial to their health. Canned food has more meat and fewer carbohydrates than dry food. Canned food also has a lot of water, which is important since cats often become dehydrated.
Cats are very picky when it comes to water. So you always want to make sure that their bowl is clean and has freshwater. You can also try a water fountain since cats are often drawn to moving water.
It can also help to add an automatic feeder. This supports a very strict feeding schedule that provides your cat the exact portion they need throughout the day. It’s also great to have if you ever leave for a trip or work, although you’ll still need a cat sitter to check on your cat and the feeder every day.
It’s highly recommended that you keep your cat indoors. Cats that roam outside have much shorter lifespans due to the dangers that come with being outside. Here are the reasons your cat should be kept inside:
- Feral cats: Feral cats that roam the neighborhood often carry diseases. If your cat gets into a fight with them, they could get FIV or another fatal disease.
- Dogs: If a dog escapes their yard or isn’t on a leash, they could end up chasing your cat. The cat might become trapped in a tree or get injured, even killed.
- Wild animals: A lot of wild animals consider outdoor cats a tasty snack. Hawks, coyotes, fisher cats, foxes, and other predators will easily make a meal out of your cat.
- Cars: 5.4 million cats are hit by cars each year (and that’s only counting reported accidents, many people don’t report hitting a cat). Whether in the country or city, this is a major concern for any outdoor cat.
- Catnappers: It’s surprisingly common for people to grab cats and take them into their own home, thinking they are strays. Or just thinking they’re cute and friendly. Some people will even torture or kill outdoor cats.
- Pests: Outdoor cats are more likely to get fleas, ticks, parasites, worms, and other troublesome pests you don’t want on your cat or in your home.
- Dirtiness: Outdoor cats often get matted fur and pick up dirt and other debris. You’ll need to bathe them more frequently.
Can Cats Be Dangerous to Local Wildlife?
While there are many troubling dangers for cats outside, that’s not the only reason to keep them inside. Cats are actually a danger to local wildlife. Since they needlessly kill so many birds, rodents, reptiles, and other small animals, outdoor cats are often considered an invasive species.
Indoor cats should be given plenty of toys for stimulation and exercise. Play with them when you can, encouraging them to run down the halls after toys or flip in the air for ribbons. You might also want to invest in an exercise wheel.
Indoor cats should also have plenty of cat trees and cat scratchers. This will give your cat multiple places to feel confident and comfortable. It will also save your furniture from getting damaged. You should also install window perches and cat shelves so your cat has extra space to explore.
It might be a good idea to build window boxes and outdoor enclosures! Cats love to lounge in the sun and get fresh air. This allows them to get the outdoor experience without all of the dangers to your cat and the local wildlife.
Cats are pretty picky when it comes to their bathroom situation. If you have one cat, one litterbox is usually plenty, but two doesn’t hurt. The usual rule of thumb is to have one more litterbox than cats. So if you have three cats, make sure you have room for four litterboxes.
More importantly, make sure the litterboxes are clean. When litterboxes get dirty, cats will sometimes start finding alternative places to poop and pee. This can be pretty frustrating to deal with, so clean your litterbox regularly.
When it comes to the litter itself, that is often up to your cat’s preference. Some cats don’t mind clay, although it can easily track throughout your home. My cat personally uses a pellet system to avoid tracking (it’s just very important to regularly replace the pee pads under the litterbox system). If your cat has any sensitivities, allergies, or is just plain picky, they might start using your sink as a toilet. So keep a close eye on your cat’s behavior in the bathroom.
It’s generally recommended that cats get about 30 minutes of exercise a day. Even though cats seem lazy and like to sleep, you shouldn’t ignore this very essential requirement. Cats who don’t exercise will become overweight and unhealthy. They will also be less stimulated and release their energy in negative ways (like scratching the couch or climbing into off-limit areas).
Here are some fun exercise ideas for your cat:
- Teach them to play fetch (a surprising amount of cats learn this trick).
- Use a laser pointer or ribbon to inspire your cat to jump around and let loose some excess energy.
- Let them test their problem-solving with puzzles, with food as the prize.
- Spray toys with CBD catnip to encourage them to get a little crazy with their favorite toys.
- Invest in a cat exercise wheel if your cat is extra energetic.
- Create mazes for your cat to figure out, using cardboard boxes and cat tunnels.
Cats are pretty clean creatures and give themselves baths throughout the day. But you can help with some regular grooming.
- Short-haired cats should be brushed once a week to reduce shedding and keep their fur looking sleek and shiny. This will also cut back on hairballs.
- Long-haired cats should be brushed twice a week (except for certain breeds like Persians, who need extensive brushing routines).
Check your cat’s mouth, ears, eyes, and feet for dirt and other signs of dirtiness. You might have to gently wipe away wax and dirt buildup in your cat’s ears. Keep in mind, you should also regularly clip your cat’s nails to keep them from damaging your home and cutting your cat’s paw pads.
Brush your cat’s teeth regularly, as weird as that sounds! If you can brush their teeth daily that’s highly recommended. If not, even once a week is great. Just like us, cats can get cavities and other painful tooth problems without proper care. They can also get gum disease and other health complications if their dental needs are ignored.
There are a lot of great tools for teeth brushing online, including brushes that fit on your finger. Another great alternative is dental treats. These special treats have a texture that cleans the plaque off your cat’s teeth.
Fleas & Pests
Regularly check your cat’s coat for fleas and other pests. There are combs specifically designed to uncover fleas. If you see any on the comb, you’ll need to immediately treat your cat for these frustrating pests and then begin removing them from your home.
Even indoor cats can get fleas if other units in an apartment complex are infested or if you bring in some fleas on your shoes or pants.
Ticks are also important to look out for, especially if your cat is let outside. Ticks can irritate your cat’s skin, causing them to overgroom. This can cause them to lose fur and get skin issues, like rashes and cuts. Some ticks also carry diseases so you always want to remove them as quickly as you can.
As you can see, there are some important things to keep in mind when caring for a cat. Even though cats are independent and pretty low maintenance, it’s essential to stay on top of these things if you want your cat to remain healthy, active, and happy.
Always provide your cat with quality food, fresh water, a clean litterbox, cat trees, and plenty of toys for your cat. You should also set aside time to play with your cat and bond with them. Even though cats are pretty self-sufficient, they still need human interaction. You should always spend time petting and cuddling with your kitty!
Other Cat Care Articles:
- Abyssinian Cat Breed: The Striking Feline That Loves To Play
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- Aggressive Cat Breeds: 9 Breeds That Can Be Grumpy
- American Bobtail: Breed Profile [Care, Pictures, & More]
- American Curl: Personality, Origins, Care, Photos, & More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Balinese Cat Breed: The Siamese-Style Feline That’s Full of Love
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed : 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bengal Cats
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Black Cat Breeds: A Short History Of Dark-Coated Felines
- Bombay Cat Breed : Personality & Facts
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Fluffy Cat Breeds: Extra Feline Fluff Calls For Extra Love
- Ginger Cats: Reasons To Love Your Cat’s Orange Hair
- Himalayan Cat Breed: A Guide To The Beautiful, Blue-Eyed Beast
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips
- LaPerm Cat: Pictures, Temperament, Facts & MORE
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Long Haired Cat Breeds [All About These Extra Furry Felines]
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat Breed : The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat : Breed Profile & Characteristics
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed : Learn Everything About Them!
- Ocicat Cat Breed Information & Characteristics
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Persian Cat Breed [The Ancient Feline With Plenty of Personality]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat Breed | Information & Characteristics
- Rare Cat Breeds: A Collection Of Uncommon Breeds
- Russian Blue Cat Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold
- Selkirk Rex Cat Breed [Full Guide & Top Care Tips]
- Short Legged Cats: An In-Depth List About Felines with Little, Tiny Legs!
- Siamese Cat: All About This Distinguished Feline Breed
- Siberian Cat [The Complete Breed Guide & History]
- Singapura Cat Breed: Personality & Information | Holistapet
- Small Cat Breeds: Our Favorite Tiny Feline Companions
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed Information & Facts
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Tortoiseshell Cat Breed Guide: The Rare, Eye-Catching Feline
- Toyger Cat Breed : Personality & Characteristics
- Turkish Angora Cat [Full Breed Guide: History, Health, Personality, & Care]
- Turkish Van Cat Breed : The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- Tuxedo Cat: Introducing the Formally Dressed Feline
- What Cat Breed Is Right for Me? Find Out How to Decide Here!
- How To Clean A Cat’s Ears! And Why CBD Is Great For Cats
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide!
- Can I Give My Cat Melatonin? [The Answer Might Surprise You]
- Can You Give a Cat Benadryl? – Exploring the Facts and Alternatives
- Can You Give Cats Aspirin? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Cat Chin Acne: 5 Different Causes With Easy Solutions
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Diarrhea: What Causes Cat Diarrhea & How To Treat It
- Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy | Holistapet
- Cat Hiding [Why Felines Hide & How To Get Them to Reappear]
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Hair On Ears: 6 Reasons Your Feline’s Fur Is Falling Out
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Overgrooming [What Causes This Behavior & How You Can Stop It]
- Cat Shedding: What Causes It & When Should I Be Concerned?
- Cat Shivering [How to Spot It & Ways You Can Help!]
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Cat Skin Problems [And What To Do About Them]
- Cat Urinary Blockage Home Remedy [Prevention + When To Go to the Vet]
- Cat Won’t Stop Meowing: How To Understand Your Feline’s Voice
- Cat Yowling : Why Do Cats Yowl
- Catnip Spray : Uses And Benefits For Your Furry Friend
- CBD Oil for Cats Peeing [How CBD Can Help Your Cat’s Urinary Troubles]
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? What You Need to Know About Cat Flatulence
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Tips For A Happy Home-Alone Kitty
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth About Cold Storage
- Hemp For Cats: Why This Super Plant May Change Your Cat’s Life
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How Much Catnip To Give a Cat – How Much Is Too Much?
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How To Calm a Cat in Heat [Basic Home Remedies To Calm Your Kitty]
- How to Calm Down a Cat: Common Causes & Simple Home Remedies
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Fatten Up a Cat: Improve Your Cat’s Health Today!
- How To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Keep A Happy Household!
- How To Stop a Cat From Biting [Why Felines Bite & Possible Solutions]
- How To Stop Your Cats From Scratching Furniture
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travel
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? Signs to Look For in a Sad Cat
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats [Complete List of Plants To Avoid!]
- Separation Anxiety In Cats: Helping Your Cat With Being Left Alone
- Warning Signs When Introducing Cats + How-To Guide!
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- What To Give Cats for Allergies [Remedies for Common Issues]
- Why Are Cats Scared of Cucumbers? Theories Explained
- Why Do Cats Hiss? Everything You Should Know
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes So Much
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 Reason Why Cats Can’t Resist!
- Why Do Cats Purr | Everything You Need To Know
- Why Does My Cat Attack Me? [How To Calm an Aggressive Feline]
- Why Does My Cat Cry When I Leave The Room? Is Your Cat Anxious?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Lick Me? What’s The Normal Amount Of Licking?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Limping?: Causes, Prevention, & Treatment
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? Know The Causes
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing : Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Why Your Cat is Throwing Up and What To Do
- Why Your Cat Won’t Eat and What to Do – Holistapet
- Cat Holidays: 23 Days of Celebration for Your Feline Friend in 2021!
- Ginger Cat Appreciation Day [When & What Is This Holiday?]
- Hug Your Cat Day [When Is It and How You Can Celebrate]
- National Black Cat Day [When It Is & How To Celebrate]
- National Cat Day : October 29 Celebration
- National Feral Cat Day: Advocate for All Strays [October 16th!]
- Appetite Stimulant For Cat | 100% Naturally Effective
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Read Before You Feed
- Can Cats Eat Peas: Why They’re Beneficial & Ways to Serve Your Feline
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Cat Treats: Different Varieties + Benefits and Uses
- CBD Cat Treats Near Me: Finding the Best CBD Treats for Your Feline
- Healthy Cat Treats [Best Ingredients & What To Avoid]
- Is CBD Safe For Cats? – Holistapet
- Natural Cat Treats: Snack Smarter And Better Your Pet’s Life!
- Omega-3 for Cats – 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Soft Cat Treats: The Pros of Chewy Bites, the Best Ingredients, & More
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food : Which Is Better?
- 12 Healthiest Dog Breed With Least Health Problems 
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Airedale Terrier Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Alaskan Husky Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- American Akita — Why You Should Adopt! Breed Pics & Characteristics
- American Bulldog Breed Information
- American Foxhound: Complete Breed Information
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Temperament & Personality
- Australian Cattle Dog: Top Breed Facts & Care Guide
- Australian Kelpie: All About This Intelligent & Energetic Dog Breed
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Australian Terrier Breed Guide: Temperament, History, Care, & More!
- Basset Hound Dog Breed Information & Complete Guide
- Beauceron [Full Breed Guide: Complete History, Personality, & Care Tips]
- Best Guard Dogs: Which Breeds Can Protect My Family?
- Best Service Dog Breeds For Anxiety 
- Black Russian Terrier [A Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Bloodhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Border Collie Dog Breed | Information & Facts
- Border Terrier: Breed Guide For the Little Dog With Big Personality
- Boston Terrier: Complete Breed Guide & Everything You Need To Know!
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bull Terrier: All About This Unique & Charming Dog
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Cane Corso: Your Guide To A Burly, Beautiful Beast
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: Companion Guide to the Long Adored Breed
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [Complete Guide To This Amazing Breed!]
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever: Complete Breed Guide!
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Information & Facts [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Chow Chow: Get To Know the Royal Teddy Bear of Dogs
- Coton de Tulear [Find Out What It Takes to Care For That Stunning Coat]
- Cutest Dog Breeds: A List of Absolutely Adorable Pups
- Dachshund Breed Guide [All About the Lively Wiener Dog]
- Dalmatian Dog Breed: Some Insight Into A Fun And Unique Puppy!
- Dog Breed Groups: What Job Was Your Dog Bred To Do?
- Dogo Argentino: Breed Information, Pictures, and More!
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- English Setter: Breed Guide For the Incredibly Loyal, Big-Hearted Dog
- English Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Versatile Canine
- English Springer Spaniel [Get To Know This Lively & Sweet Dog Breed]
- French Bulldog – The Complete Breed Guide & More
- German Pinscher: All About This Lively, Spirited Dog Breed
- German Shepherd: Your Guide To An Iconic Breed
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Great Pyrenees: Complete Dog Breed Guide For This Gentle Giant
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide?
- Herding Dogs [The Most Popular Herding Breeds + Complete List]
- Hokkaido Dog Breed: A Complete Guide To This Classic Japanese Breed
- Hound Dog Breeds: All About This Talented Group of Canines
- Irish Setter Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Irish Terrier [Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Irish Wolfhound [Get To Know This Sweet-Tempered Historic Dog Breed]
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Jack Russell Terrier: The Spirited Breed That Loves To Play Games!
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Japanese Spitz Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Rare, Fluffy Pooch
- Keeshond: Breed Guide to the Delightful Bundle of Energy
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Labrador Retriever: Complete Breed Guide and History
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Information : Facts & Personality
- Manchester Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Mastiff Dog Breeds: A Breed That’s Large And In Charge
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Miniature Schnauzer [Everything We Love About Them]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Newfoundland Dog: All About This Giant, Lovable Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Norwegian Elkhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pekingese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi: All About This Popular, Playful Dog Breed
- Pomeranian Dog Breed – Facts and Personality Traits
- Poodle Dog Breed Guide [How to Care For These Smart Pups]
- Portuguese Water Dog: Energetic, Intelligent, Loyal
- Pug Dog Breed Information, Characteristics & Facts
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Saint Bernard Full Dog Breed Guide: Big, Friendly, and Brave
- Shetland Sheepdog: The Lovable Scottish Shepherd [Breed Information]
- Shih Tzu Complete Dog Breed Guide: Lively, Beautiful, and Loyal
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Sporting Dogs: A Definitive Guide To Energetic, Athletic Breeds
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- The American Bully: A Big Dog With A Bigger Heart
- The Great Dane [A Complete Guide To This Epic Dog Breed]
- The Havanese Dog Breed: A Small Dog With A Big Personality
- The Silky Terrier Dog Breed: A Guide To A Tiny But Mighty Dog
- The Terrier Breeds: Get To Know These Brave & Energetic Dogs
- The Tibetan Terrier: A Guide To A Dog Breed That’s Ready For Everything
- Toy Dog Breeds: 7 Popular Breeds Perfect For Your Home!
- Toy Fox Terrier: An All American Dog Breed With Universal Appeal
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- West Highland White Terrier [Complete Dog Breed Guide]
- Whippet Dog: Complete Breed Guide (History, Personality, Care, & Health)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon [Full Dog Breed Guide]
- Working Dog Breeds: Canines That Get the Job Done
- Xoloitzcuintli [Full Breed Guide – History, Care, Personality & More!]
- Yorkshire Terrier: A Small Dog Breed With Tons Of Charm
- Your Guide To The Wrinkly Chinese Shar-Pei Dog Breed
- 21 Best Hypoallergenic Dogs [ Updated 2022 ]
- 4 Dog Walking Tips – Learn Mastering Your Dog Walk
- Acupuncture for Dogs [The Ultimate Guide To This Holistic Alternative]
- Are Dogs Color Blind? [Sort of, Find Out the Truth Here!]
- Best CBD for Dogs: When The Going Gets Ruff, Fetch CBD
- Best Dog Beds: The Ultimate Guide for Dog Owners
- Best Dog Door [The Top 4 Doors Available Now + Key Features]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Best Probiotics For Dogs In 2023
- Calming Pills for Dogs [Do They Work + Alternatives]
- Can a Dog Overdose on Probiotics?
- Can Dogs Get Headaches? 9 Signs Your Dog May Have A Sore Head
- Can Dogs Get High : Effects & Dangers Of CBD For Dogs
- Can Dogs Have Panic Attacks? 5 Ways To Comfort Your Dog
- Can Dogs Take Claritin? [Finding Relief for Canine Allergies]
- Can Dogs Take Human Probiotics?
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil? Update
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Can I Give My Dog Pepto Bismol? Click Here And Find Out!
- Can You Give a Dog Aspirin? Tips on Other Medications To Try!
- Can You Give a Dog Tylenol? [11 Adverse Effects To Watch For]
- Car Sickness in Dogs: Helping Your Pup Travel With Ease
- CBD Benefits for Dogs: Maximizing Your Pup’s Wellness
- CBD Cream For Dogs: A Guide On CBD Topicals For Skin Irritations
- CBD For Puppies: How Cannabinoids Help Your Pup Become Their Best
- CBD Oil For Dog Seizures : Know Everything About It [Update]
- CBD Oil For Dogs Near Me: How it Works and Where To Look For It
- CBD Oil for Hyper Dogs [How To Relax Your Restless Pup]
- CBD vs CBG [Breaking Down Their Differences & Similarities]
- Do Dogs Cry Tears? Everything You Need To Know
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Do Dogs Have Cannabinoid Receptors? [Yes! They’re Just Like Us!]
- Dog Can’t Stand Up or Walk [Common Causes & How to Improve Mobility]
- Dog Car Sickness Remedy: CBD May Skew Your Dog’s Need To Spew
- Dog Hiding: Top 7 Reasons Why They Hide & How To Deal With It!
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Leg Pain Home Remedies – What You Need to Know
- Dog Massage: Why Petting Is So Beneficial For Your Pup!
- Dog Moaning & Groaning: What Do Your Pet’s Noises Mean?
- Dog Neck Pain: What’s Causing My Dog to Ache?
- Dog Pacing At Night: A Guide To Stop The Nightime Frights
- Dog Pees When Excited: Tips To Avoid An Accidental Tinkle
- Dog Rash on Belly [Causes, Prevention & Remedies for Itch Relief]
- Dog Scared of Thunder? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin [When It’s a Problem + the Best Shampoo]
- Dog Skin Care: The Best Care Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin & Coats!
- Dog Tick Treatment Home Remedies [How To Prevent Ticks!]
- Dog Whimpering: Why Your Dog Whines & What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Dog Wound Ointment [What It Is & How To Use It]
- Dog Yelps When Picked Up: How To Calm and Cuddle Your Pup!
- Dogs and Fireworks: How to Keep Your Dog Calm During the Show
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Heat Stroke In Dog | Treatment & Complete Guide
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs | Know The Differences
- Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Dogs: 9 Causes For Parched Skin
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet? [It Depends]
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog? [Essential Grooming Tips]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Break up a Dog Fight [Resolving & Preventing Canine Conflicts]
- How To Calm a Dog During a Storm [Easing Your Dog’s Fears]
- How To Calm A Hyper Dog – 5 Tips For Hyperactive Dogs
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How To Help A Dog With Separation Anxiety [ Unlimited Guided ]
- How To Introduce New Dog To Your Current Dog The Right Way
- How to Keep Flies Off Dogs [In 6 Quick and Easy Steps]
- How To Know If Your Dog Is Depressed
- How to Socialize a Dog: Tips & Tricks for Training Your Pup
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How To Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited [Causes + Solutions]
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- How To Trim Dog Nails That Are Overgrown the Right Way!
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is CBD Safe For Dogs? [Comparing The Benefits & Side Effects]
- Joint Care for Dogs [How To Identify Issues & Ways To Help]
- Melatonin For Dogs – Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- My Dog Barks When I Leave! [Tips & Techniques To Hush Your Puppies]
- Natural Dog Shampoo: Best Shampoo & Bathing Tips
- Natural Pain Relief For Dogs: Home Remedies You Need To Try!
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Pet CBD Near Me – Finding Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Dogs: Expert Tips for the Best Experience
- Puppy Growth Chart [Stages of Growth + How To Determine Ideal Size]
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Side Effects Of CBD In Dogs And Cats : Know How To Avoid Them [Update]
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- Sounds Dogs Hate: Understanding Noise Phobia & How to Manage It
- Urinary Incontinence in Dogs [Managing Your Dog’s Urinary Issues]
- What Can I Give My Dog for an Upset Stomach [Best At-Home Tricks]
- What Can I Give My Dog For Fireworks Anxiety? Help Your Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for Tooth Pain Relief? [Addressing Dental Issues]
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- What To Feed an Older Dog That Won’t Eat [Tips for Senior Appetites]
- What To Give Dogs for Allergies [Remedies for Itchy, Sneezy Pups]
- Why Do Dogs Bite Their Paws? [Normal vs. Abnormal Behavior]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Why Do Dogs Sleep So Much? [And When Is It a Problem?]
- Why Does My Dog Bark at Nothing? [Why They Bark & How to Prevent It]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere
- Why Does My Dog Lick Everything? [Normal vs. Problematic Behavior]
- Why Does My Dog Stink After A Bath? [Reasons Why & How To Prevent It]
- Why Is My Dog Growling? Learning Playful vs Aggressive Behaviors
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Causes & Treatment
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month [When Is It & How Can I Celebrate?]
- Dog Mom Day! A National Holiday Dedicated To Women Loving Pups
- National Black Dog Day: Another Reason To Own A Dark-Haired Pup
- National Dog Day On August 26 – Celebrating Dogs
- National Dog Week: Find Out How to Celebrate Your Furry Friend
- National Mutt Day: A Celebration Of All Mixed Breeds
- National Pet Month [What It Is and How To Celebrate]
- National Pet Week: Top Tips for Celebrating Here!
- National Pit Bull Awareness Month: Coming This October!
- National Puppy Day: 6 Ways to Celebrate [March 23!]
- National Rescue Dog Day: How Can I Celebrate[Owners Guide]
- Take Your Dog to Work Day: How to Celebrate Your Pup with Co-Workers
- 9 Best Superfoods For Your Dogs To Add To Their Health Diet
- Can Dogs Be Vegan? Reasons To Make The Switch!
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? Everything You Should Know
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Holistapet
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? | Can Pumpkin Help With Dog Diarrhea?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon?
- Can Dogs Have Mushrooms? [Yes! Find Out Which Ones Are Safe]
- CBD Dog Food: Benefits + Recipes for Enticing Everyday Meals
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- CBD Gummies for Dogs [The Perfect Treat For Your Pup!]
- CBD Peanut Butter For Dogs — The Treat Your Dog Will Go Nuts For!
- Colostrum For Dogs: Top 5 Reasons Your Dog Needs It
- Cosequin For Dogs: Effective Joint Health Supplements For Dogs
- Dog Appetite Stimulant: Natural Ways To Get Your Pup To Eat More!
- Dog Biscuits: Best Ingredients and How You Can Make Your Own
- Dog Food Ingredients Explained
- Dog Won’t Eat His Food But Will Eat His Treats [Causes & Solutions]
- Glucosamine For Dogs: Benefits & Side Effects in Aging Dogs
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How Heavy Should My Dog Be? 5 Ways To Tell If Your Dog is Overweight
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide 2022]
- Low Fat Dog Treats: Flavorful And Natural, As It Should Be
- Natural Dog Chews [Why We Love Them and Your Dog Will Too!]
- Natural Dog Treats: Delicious, Nutritious and Ready For Your Dog To Enjoy
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- Soft Dog Treats for Older Dogs: Give an Old Pup a New Treat!
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits Of Chamomile For Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms for Dogs: An Ancient Herbal Remedy for Your Pup
- Turmeric For Dogs : Surprising Benefits And Uses
- Vegan Dog Food Recipe [Wholesome Plant-Based Meals for Your Pup]
- Vegan Dog Treats [Best Snacks To Keep Your Dog Healthy]
- What Fruits Can Dogs Eat? 14 Healthy Options Safe For Your Dog
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important For Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- Best Home Remedies For Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Diarrhea Home Remedy: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- CBD Oil For Cats With Anxiety | Can It Help |
- Constipation In Cat : Sign, Symptoms & Remedies
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies For Fleas On Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How To Calm An Aggressive Cat (8 Easy Tips)
- Natural Remedies For Asthma In Cats: When It’s More Than Just A Hairball
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- Stressed Cat? 8 Signs of Stress In Cats And How You Can Help
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- Triaditis In Cats | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- 7 Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedies – All You Need To Know!
- 8 Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs
- Best Dog Treats for Sensitive Stomachs: Everyone Deserves a Treat!
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- Can I Give My Dog Melatonin? [Sleeping Solutions for Restless Canines]
- Can You Give a Dog Advil? [No! But Here Are Some Natural Alternatives!]
- CBD For Dogs With Aggression : Effects Of CBD On Dogs 
- CBD For Dogs With Allergies : Help A Dog With Itchy Skin! [Update]
- CBD Oil And Phenobarbital For Dog Seizures Explained [Update]
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Irritated Skin Home Remedy [Calming Your Pup’s Itchy Coat Naturally]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Dog Won’t Stop Barking In Crate: 9 Reasons Your Dog Is Uncomfortable
- Galliprant For Dogs: Must Read Before Giving Your Pet This Supplement
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies for Worms: Top Tips Every Owner Must Know
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions!
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How To Treat Dog Dermatitis At Home 
- Natural Remedies For Dogs With Bad Breath
- Natural Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Immune System
- Nervous Dog ? Signs Your Dog Has Anxiety And How To Treat It
- Social Anxiety In Dogs : Causes & Prevention
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put On My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Belgian Horse: A Comprehensive Breed Guide
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Cremello Horse: Learn More About These Rare & Stunning Steeds
- Dutch Warmblood Horse Breed: The Competitive Equine Guide
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, & More!
- Grulla Horse [Guide to These Rare Gray Beauties]
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Holsteiner Horse: The Rundown On A Broody Beast
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Lusitano Horse Breed & Care Guide
- Mangalarga Marchador: Full Breed Guide of the Pride & Joy of Brazil
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse Breed Information & Facts
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Profile, Care & Facts]
- Mongolian Horse: The Complete Equine Breed Guide
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Piebald Horse: An Angelic Horse Breed With Spots On The Fur
- Przewalski’s Horse Breed: The Full Horse Breed Guide
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty!
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of This All-American Breed
- The Dapple Grey Horse: Reasons For Changing, Spotty Coats
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Which is the Fastest Horse Breed? [These Equines Go the Distance]
- Best Home Remedies For Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- Do Horses Need Shoes? What Is Their Purpose
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses