Dogs are one of the best things on this planet – they’re loyal, cuddly, sweet, protective, playful, and a whole host of other things. There are a number of reasons why dogs have been dubbed “man’s best friend.” But adopting a dog is no easy task, and proper dog care is essential to their quality of life.
Whether you’ve always had dogs or you’re thinking of adopting your first, it’s crucial to evaluate how you care for them/how you plan to care for them. As a dog owner, you’re responsible for everything concerning their mental and physical wellness, and we’re here to help prepare you for that role.
What is the Importance of Dog Care?
Some people are annoyed by the term “fur-baby,” but it’s a pretty accurate description of what dogs are for dog owners. A pet dog is a member of your family that relies upon you for literally everything; food, water, exercise, hygiene, stimulation, maturation, and many more things are all on you.
Devoting time to your dog’s mental and physical health needs is essential. It’s up to you to stay on top of their veterinary check-ups, meal schedule, exercise routine, etc. When you let those things slide, your dog’s overall quality of life can be dramatically affected.
What Happens if You Don’t Properly Care for Your Dog?
Failing to care for your dog properly can lead to a whole host of issues, both mental and physical. Without adequate care, dogs can develop health conditions such as internal and external diseases and stress/anxiety. Improper care/training can also lead to aggressive and destructive behavior.
What to Do Before You Get a Dog
If you’re thinking about getting a dog, there are many things to consider before you do so. First and foremost, we want to stress the importance of adopting from shelters rather than buying from breeders or puppy mills. There are all too many dogs in need at shelters waiting for a loving home.
If you’re thinking, “I don’t want a dog with a mysterious/potentially traumatic past, I want a cute little puppy that will be all mine,” check-in with yourself about WHY you’re thinking of getting a dog. Are you doing it because you want to provide love and care to an animal, or do you want cute puppy photos to post on your social media?
You should only adopt a dog when you have the finances to support them, adequate time to devote to their care, and a genuine motivation that includes love and altruism. In many ways, adopting a dog is like having a baby, except fur-babies don’t grow into adults who can one day say “thank you” out loud.
Beyond a mental check-in, there are numerous dog care items you’ll need to pick up before the adoption. You’ll need a puppy bed, food/water bowls, toys, collar/leash, pee pads, grooming supplies, puppy crate, and maybe more. Those items can quickly add up and become expensive.
In addition to those physical items, you’ll need to set up a puppy veterinary visit, which will also add to your costs. Then, you’ll need to factor in the recurring costs of vet visits, food, toys, registration, collars/leashes, etc. Dogs grow fast, chew on things, and pee on things, and you’ll need to buy more dog stuff throughout their lives.
Dog Care Tips for Beginners
If you feel like it’s a good time for you to adopt a dog, congratulations! Bringing a dog home is one of the best feelings in the world. Below, you’ll find some dog care tips for beginners that can help you out, especially during those first six months.
Have Them Examined by a Vet
When you bring a dog home, step number one is setting up a vet appointment. Puppies need vaccinations and (for most) to be spayed/neutered before they’re six months old. Older dogs may need these things and may also need medications, evaluations, or other accommodations from a vet.
Choosing the right vet is paramount – ask around in your friend group/at work for stellar vet recommendations. You’ll want to find a vet that’s going to become an ally, someone who knows and loves your dog, and someone who will be committed to their care.
ID & Licensing
Most states legally require that you license your dog upon adoption and renew the license yearly. Typically, part of the licensing is verifying that your dog is vaccinated against things like rabies. You’ll also need to purchase an ID tag for your dog’s collar with their name and your information.
We vaccinate our dogs for the same reasons we vaccinate ourselves: to keep them and those around them shielded from diseases. The most commonly legally required vaccination is the rabies vaccine, which most animal experts and vets consider one of the “core vaccines.”
The other core vaccines are for canine parvovirus, distemper, and canine hepatitis. Other vaccines, “non-core vaccines,” are given on a case-by-case basis depending on a dog’s risk of exposure to diseases and pests. To learn more about dog vaccinations, check out the ASPCA’s helpful resource page.
Spaying and Neutering
There are numerous health benefits to neutering/spaying dogs, especially at a young age. However, there are also reasons why someone may not want to spay/neuter their pup. Let’s go over some of the pros and cons of spaying/neutering so that you can make a fully informed decision for your dog.
- Spaying can prevent female dogs from developing certain health conditions like urine infections and breast tumors. Neutering prevents male dogs from developing testicular cancer.
- It prevents female dogs from going into heat, which can be stressful for them and messy for your house. This also prevents them from unwanted pregnancy.
- Neutering male dogs reduces the risk of them running away from home to try and mate, which will also keep them safer from cars and other animals.
- Neutering a male dog can also inhibit aggressive behavior and make them less likely to mount people, objects, and other animals. It will also prevent them from impregnating female dogs.
- Spaying/neutering is a surgical procedure during which a dog must go under anesthesia. While most spay/neuter procedures go off without a hitch, there is always risk involved with putting a pet under anesthesia – some dogs are allergic.
- When you spay/neuter a dog, you nip the chance of them ever having puppies in the bud (pun intended). While this is the primary purpose of spaying/neutering, it’s something to consider before scheduling the procedure.
- Some dog owners worry that because spaying/neutering can lead to a calmer disposition, their dog will become lazy and overweight. There is a change in hormones when these procedures are done, which can affect your dog’s energy level. However, as long as you continue to stick to regular exercise and healthy diet routines, your dog should have no problem maintaining a healthy weight.
We recommend consulting with your vet about what will be best for your dog and you/your family. It’s a personal decision that should be made with your vet’s advice in mind.
CBD for Dogs
Whether you’re bringing home a puppy, taking in a senior dog, or simply looking to revamp your dog care, CBD can be an ultra-beneficial tool. CBD (cannabidiol) is non-intoxicating, meaning it doesn’t make dogs (or humans!) feel “high.” It’s a natural, soothing, therapeutic compound found in hemp!
Transition can be super stressful for dogs; leaving their mother, meeting strangers, spending time in a shelter, getting shots, meeting other pets, adjusting to a new environment and routine, etc., can be a lot to handle. Many dogs also suffer from separation anxiety and phobias that cause them mental anguish.
Whatever it is that’s stressing your dog out, our calming CBD treats can help. We make two varieties: dry dog treats flavored with green apple and peanut butter and soothing peanut butter soft chew treats. They’ve helped so many dogs to feel calm and relaxed, giving their owners peace of mind.
We also make two other specialized CBD treats: sweet potato-flavored immune support and pumpkin-flavored mobility support.
These varieties come in handy as dogs age, but they can also be used as part of a healthy, nutritional, preventative diet.
Organic CBD Oil & CBD Capsules for Dogs
If your dog already has a favorite treat or food, we also make organic CBD oil and CBD capsules that you can mix right in! CBD can help with a vast range of ailments, including:
- Digestive issues
- Trouble sleeping/settling down
- Appetite concerns
- Skin and coat health
- And many more!
Curious about giving your dog CBD, please feel free to contact us! There’s no question too small or silly – we understand that you want to be 100% sure about giving CBD to your pet.
Feeding & Hydration
High-quality, breed/age-specific food is absolutely essential to your dog’s overall wellness. Nutrition factors into their internal health, their skin and coat health, and their mental health. We recommend consulting your veterinarian about the best foods and feeding schedule for your dog.
In general, puppies between eight and 12 weeks old should eat four small meals a day. Puppies between three and six months old should eat three times a day. Between six months and a year, they should go down to meals a day. Then on their first birthday, most dogs can move to one meal per day.
However, most dogs, especially larger breed dogs who are prone to bloat, do best on two smaller meals a day rather than one big one. Clean water should be made available to all dogs all the time. If you’re playing outside, going in the car, or on an outdoor adventure, take water with you then, as well.
Just like humans, dogs need physical activity to remain in good physical and mental health. Most dogs need about 30 minutes of moderate exercise per day, but each breed and individual dog has unique exercise requirements. Be sure to check our breed-specific blog articles for more dog exercise information (and general information about the breeds!).
Grooming is an often overlooked yet crucial aspect of proper dog care that plays a role in their overall health. Each breed has unique grooming needs, and some are more intricate than others. Be sure to look into your dog’s specific grooming needs so that you can make and keep to a grooming schedule.
In general, brushing once a week is a good way to remove excess hair and dirt, preventing tangles and matting. Bathing is a much more specific aspect of dog grooming – overbathing can cause damage to the skin and coat. One bath every one to two months should be enough.
If you’d like to take your dog’s bath to the next level of cleansing and relaxation, or if your dog is suffering from excessive shedding or dry skin, we recommend trying our CBD-infused dog shampoo. It’s made with ultra-hydrating ingredients like rice quat, and the CBD works to protect the skin barrier.
Dog dental care is something that often falls by the wayside for many dog owners, but it’s something that we should all be brushing up on (again, pun intended). Taking care of your dog’s teeth is another essential aspect of their overall care, and it’s as simple as brushing their teeth once a week.
If you neglect your dog’s dental care, it can lead to a host of issues, including dental disease. Dental disease is when plaque buildup turns into tartar which makes its way beneath the gum line, causing painful inflammation. It can also cause infections and tooth loss in dogs.
Fleas & Ticks
Fleas and ticks are common dog care concerns, especially in some areas of the United States. There are various options for preventative flea care, but it’s important to be cautious of the method you choose. Flea collars and combs are good options for generally repelling fleas from your dog’s coat.
Pest shampoos can also be good options, but don’t overuse them – they can cause skin dryness when used excessively. While fleas are typically peskier, ticks can be more dangerous for your pup and you. Some ticks can carry illnesses such as Lyme disease, which is a harmful bacterial infection.
To help prevent tick bites and pests from getting into your home, perform regular flea and tick checks on your dog, especially after they play outdoors. The sooner you notice a flea problem, the easier it will be to clean. The sooner you find and remove a tick, the less chance your dog has of contracting a disease.
Last but not least, definitely discuss preventative care with your veterinarian. They’ll be able to recommend trusted brands to keep your pup, you, and your home clean and safe.
While you may be able to adjust to a tiny studio apartment as a young 20-something, not all dogs can do the same. Before adopting a dog, consider whether or not you have adequate space for them to feel comfortable. Most dogs, especially large dogs, need plenty of room in the house and an outdoor area.
If you do live in an apartment, don’t worry! You can definitely still adopt a dog and make them very happy. Just be sure that you have access to a fenced-in area for your dog to run and play. But if you’re thinking of adopting a large dog, apartments and condos may not be a suitable living option.
Many medium to large-sized dogs can go a little stir-crazy in small spaces, and some can become destructive in those situations. Especially if your dog is dealing with separation anxiety, they may push your furniture around in an attempt to create more space for themselves.
Most small dogs will do just fine in an apartment or condo, but be aware that any dog’s barking might bother neighbors in such close quarters. It’s all about making sure you have the time and space to properly train your pup so that you’re both comfortable, even when you’re not at the house with them.
Socialization is a key aspect to having a happy, mentally healthy, and well-behaving dog. Through classes and real-world experience, socialization teaches dogs how to get along with other dogs, pets, and humans without resorting to defensive behavior.
It’s much easier to socialize a puppy than an older dog or a dog from a shelter, but the latter two can absolutely be done. Beyond socialization classes, take your dog on as many outings as you can. Dog parks, pet stores, and neighborhood walks are some of the best places to socialize your dog.
If you need help socializing an older dog, check out our article on socializing older dogs! As we said, it can be tricky, but we curated some of the best tips for working with your older dog to help them feel safe and comfortable around other dogs, pets, and humans.
Final Thoughts – Dog Care
Dog care is no small task, but there are thousands of dog owners out there who do it amazingly. As long as you’re financially prepared to support a dog and you have the time to devote to their training and everyday needs, you too can be an incredible dog owner!
Take time to thoroughly learn about the breed you’re adopting and do everything you can to prepare for the homecoming. Reach out to friends with dogs for their advice, and don’t skimp on finding a trustworthy vet. Every six months or so, evaluate your dog care and make any necessary adjustments to be sure that your dog is getting everything they need to be happy and healthy.
Other Dog Care Articles
- Abyssinian Cat Breed: The Striking Feline That Loves To Play
- Aegean Cat [Full Breed Guide for This Rare Greek Beauty]
- Aggressive Cat Breeds: 9 Breeds That Can Be Grumpy
- American Bobtail: Breed Profile [Care, Pictures, & More]
- American Curl: Personality, Origins, Care, Photos, & More
- American Shorthair: Complete Guide to the All-American Cat [Care & More]
- Arabian Mau Cat Breed [Full Guide: History, Nutrition, Care, and More]
- Balinese Cat Breed: The Siamese-Style Feline That’s Full of Love
- Bambino Cat: A Miniature Hairless Breed You Must Meet [FAQ Guide]
- Bengal Cat Breed : 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bengal Cats
- Birman Cat Breed Guide: The Beautiful, Fluffy & Friendly Feline You Need
- Black Cat Breeds: A Short History Of Dark-Coated Felines
- Bombay Cat Breed : Personality & Facts
- British Shorthair Cat Breed [The Comprehensive Owner’s Guide]
- Cornish Rex Cat Breed: History, Temperament, & Care [Full Guide]
- Devon Rex Cat: A Playful Feline With Unique Looks & Charm
- Dwelf Cat Breed: The Small, Bald, & Beautiful Feline Guide
- Exotic Shorthair Cat Breed [Complete Guide & Information]
- Fluffy Cat Breeds: Extra Feline Fluff Calls For Extra Love
- Ginger Cats: Reasons To Love Your Cat’s Orange Hair
- Himalayan Cat Breed: A Guide To The Beautiful, Blue-Eyed Beast
- Japanese Bobtail Cat: The Essential Guide to This Royal Breed
- Kurilian Bobtail: Important Traits, Nutrition, & Care Tips
- LaPerm Cat: Pictures, Temperament, Facts & MORE
- Large Cat Breeds: The 10 Biggest Felines in the World
- Long Haired Cat Breeds [All About These Extra Furry Felines]
- Longest Living Cat Breeds: A Guide to Felines with Nine Lives
- Maine Coon Cat Breed : The Fluffy, Large & Lovable Feline Guide
- Manx Cat : Breed Profile & Characteristics
- Most Expensive Cat Breeds in the World: Top 8 Costly Cats?
- Munchkin Cat Breed [Full Guide]
- Nebelung Cat: A Bold & Beautiful Feline You WON’T Forget
- Norwegian Forest Cat Breed : Learn Everything About Them!
- Ocicat Cat Breed Information & Characteristics
- Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed [Full Breed Guide & History]
- Persian Cat Breed [The Ancient Feline With Plenty of Personality]
- Peterbald Cat: The Bald & Beautiful Breed [Complete Guide]
- Pixie-Bob Cat Breed: Personality, History, FAQ, Photos, & More
- Ragamuffin Cat: The Fluffiest & Friendliest Feline [Complete Guide]
- Ragdoll Cat Breed | Information & Characteristics
- Rare Cat Breeds: A Collection Of Uncommon Breeds
- Russian Blue Cat Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Savannah Cat Breed [The Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Scottish Fold
- Selkirk Rex Cat Breed [Full Guide & Top Care Tips]
- Short Legged Cats: An In-Depth List About Felines with Little, Tiny Legs!
- Siamese Cat: All About This Distinguished Feline Breed
- Siberian Cat [The Complete Breed Guide & History]
- Singapura Cat Breed: Personality & Information | Holistapet
- Small Cat Breeds: Our Favorite Tiny Feline Companions
- Snowshoe Cat: 14 Must-Know Facts About This Charming Breed
- Somali Cat: Personality, History, and Care [Ultimate Feline Guide]
- Sphynx Cat Breed Information & Facts
- Tonkinese Cat: The Ultimate Guide for the Most Playful Feline
- Tortoiseshell Cat Breed Guide: The Rare, Eye-Catching Feline
- Toyger Cat Breed : Personality & Characteristics
- Turkish Angora Cat [Full Breed Guide: History, Health, Personality, & Care]
- Turkish Van Cat Breed : The Feisty Feline That Loves To Swim!
- Tuxedo Cat: Introducing the Formally Dressed Feline
- What Cat Breed Is Right for Me? Find Out How to Decide Here!
- How To Clean A Cat’s Ears! And Why CBD Is Great For Cats
- Best Cat Toys: How To Boost Stimulation & Activity
- Best CBD Oil For Cats: Give Your Feline the Finest CBD
- Can Cats Get High? Avoid a Vet Trip With This Guide!
- Can I Give My Cat Melatonin? [The Answer Might Surprise You]
- Can You Give a Cat Benadryl? – Exploring the Facts and Alternatives
- Can You Give Cats Aspirin? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Cat Chin Acne: 5 Different Causes With Easy Solutions
- Cat Dental Care: The Complete Oral Hygiene Guide for Felines
- Cat Diarrhea: What Causes Cat Diarrhea & How To Treat It
- Cat Exercises Your Pet Will Enjoy | Holistapet
- Cat Hiding [Why Felines Hide & How To Get Them to Reappear]
- Cat Joint Care: Helpful Tips to Promote Healthy Joints & Ease Tension
- Cat Losing Hair On Ears: 6 Reasons Your Feline’s Fur Is Falling Out
- Cat Losing Weight? Find Out Why & What You Can Do
- Cat Overgrooming [What Causes This Behavior & How You Can Stop It]
- Cat Shedding: What Causes It & When Should I Be Concerned?
- Cat Shivering [How to Spot It & Ways You Can Help!]
- Cat Skin Conditions: 5 Common Issues & Helpful Home Remedies
- Cat Skin Problems [And What To Do About Them]
- Cat Urinary Blockage Home Remedy [Prevention + When To Go to the Vet]
- Cat Won’t Stop Meowing: How To Understand Your Feline’s Voice
- Cat Yowling : Why Do Cats Yowl
- Catnip Spray : Uses And Benefits For Your Furry Friend
- CBD Oil for Cats Peeing [How CBD Can Help Your Cat’s Urinary Troubles]
- Declawing Cats: Is it Worth it? Experts Review
- Do Cats Fart? What You Need to Know About Cat Flatulence
- Do Cats Get Lonely? Tips For A Happy Home-Alone Kitty
- Does CBD Oil Need to Be Refrigerated? The Truth About Cold Storage
- Hemp For Cats: Why This Super Plant May Change Your Cat’s Life
- How Long Can a Cat Go Without Eating? Feline Feeding Tips [Inside]
- How Long Can You Leave Your Cat Alone? [Not as Long as You Think]
- How Much Catnip To Give a Cat – How Much Is Too Much?
- How to Bathe a Cat: 6 Tips for a Safe, Scratch-Free Bath
- How To Calm a Cat in Heat [Basic Home Remedies To Calm Your Kitty]
- How to Calm Down a Cat: Common Causes & Simple Home Remedies
- How to Clip a Cat’s Nails: 8 Easy Steps for a Stress-Free Manicure
- How To Fatten Up a Cat: Improve Your Cat’s Health Today!
- How To Give Your Cat CBD Oil [Tips & Tricks]
- How To Introduce a Cat to a Dog: Tips To Keep A Happy Household!
- How To Stop a Cat From Biting [Why Felines Bite & Possible Solutions]
- How To Stop Your Cats From Scratching Furniture
- How to Tell if a Cat is in Pain: Tips for Concerned Owners
- How to Travel with a Cat on a Plane: 12 Simple Tips for Stress Free Travel
- How to Travel With a Cat: 8 Ways to Keep Cats Calm While Traveling
- Hypoallergenic Cats [Non Shedding Breeds & Low Shedding Breeds]
- Is It Cruel To Keep a Cat Indoors or Are They Better off Outside?
- Is My Cat Depressed? Signs to Look For in a Sad Cat
- Moving With a Cat: 10 Tips to Relocate with Less Stress
- Plants That Are Toxic to Cats [Complete List of Plants To Avoid!]
- Separation Anxiety In Cats: Helping Your Cat With Being Left Alone
- Warning Signs When Introducing Cats + How-To Guide!
- What Can I Give My Cat For Pain Relief?
- What To Give Cats for Allergies [Remedies for Common Issues]
- Why Are Cats Scared of Cucumbers? Theories Explained
- Why Do Cats Hiss? Everything You Should Know
- Why Do Cats Like Boxes So Much
- Why Do Cats Like Catnip? #1 Reason Why Cats Can’t Resist!
- Why Do Cats Purr | Everything You Need To Know
- Why Does My Cat Attack Me? [How To Calm an Aggressive Feline]
- Why Does My Cat Cry When I Leave The Room? Is Your Cat Anxious?
- Why Does My Cat Follow Me Everywhere? [Top 5 Reasons & Prevention Tips]
- Why Does My Cat Lick Me? What’s The Normal Amount Of Licking?
- Why Is My Cat Coughing? [Identifying Causes & When to Be Concerned]
- Why Is My Cat Drooling? [Normal vs Excessive Drool]
- Why Is My Cat Growling? How To Calm Them & When To Seek Help
- Why Is My Cat Limping?: Causes, Prevention, & Treatment
- Why Is My Cat Losing Hair? Know The Causes
- Why Is My Cat Panting? See What It Means & Learn What To Do
- Why Is My Cat Sneezing : Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
- Why Your Cat is Throwing Up and What To Do
- Why Your Cat Won’t Eat and What to Do – Holistapet
- Cat Holidays: 23 Days of Celebration for Your Feline Friend in 2021!
- Ginger Cat Appreciation Day [When & What Is This Holiday?]
- Hug Your Cat Day [When Is It and How You Can Celebrate]
- National Black Cat Day [When It Is & How To Celebrate]
- National Cat Day : October 29 Celebration
- National Feral Cat Day: Advocate for All Strays [October 16th!]
- Appetite Stimulant For Cat | 100% Naturally Effective
- Can Cats Drink Milk? No! Try These Feline Friendly Milk Substitutes
- Can Cats Eat Dog Food? Read Before You Feed
- Can Cats Eat Peas: Why They’re Beneficial & Ways to Serve Your Feline
- Cat Food Ingredients [Distinguishing Quality]
- Cat Treats: Different Varieties + Benefits and Uses
- CBD Cat Treats Near Me: Finding the Best CBD Treats for Your Feline
- Healthy Cat Treats [Best Ingredients & What To Avoid]
- Is CBD Safe For Cats? – Holistapet
- Natural Cat Treats: Snack Smarter And Better Your Pet’s Life!
- Omega-3 for Cats – 4 Ways To Give Your Feline This Essential Nutrient
- Salmon Oil For Cats: Utilizing The Benefits Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Soft Cat Treats: The Pros of Chewy Bites, the Best Ingredients, & More
- Wet vs Dry Cat Food : Which Is Better?
- 12 Healthiest Dog Breed With Least Health Problems 
- Affenpinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide 2021]
- Afghan Hound Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Airedale Terrier Dog Breed [Complete Breed Guide]
- Alaskan Husky Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- American Akita — Why You Should Adopt! Breed Pics & Characteristics
- American Bulldog Breed Information
- American Foxhound: Complete Breed Information
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Temperament & Personality
- Australian Cattle Dog: Top Breed Facts & Care Guide
- Australian Kelpie: All About This Intelligent & Energetic Dog Breed
- Australian Shepherd Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Australian Terrier Breed Guide: Temperament, History, Care, & More!
- Basset Hound Dog Breed Information & Complete Guide
- Beauceron [Full Breed Guide: Complete History, Personality, & Care Tips]
- Best Guard Dogs: Which Breeds Can Protect My Family?
- Best Service Dog Breeds For Anxiety 
- Black Russian Terrier [A Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Bloodhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Border Collie Dog Breed | Information & Facts
- Border Terrier: Breed Guide For the Little Dog With Big Personality
- Boston Terrier: Complete Breed Guide & Everything You Need To Know!
- Bouvier des Flandres: Complete Breed Information [Pictures & More!]
- Boxer Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Brussels Griffon: #1 Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Bull Terrier: All About This Unique & Charming Dog
- Bullmastiff Dog Breed: Big Facts About One of the Largest Canines
- Cairn Terrier Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Cane Corso: Your Guide To A Burly, Beautiful Beast
- Cardigan Welsh Corgi: Companion Guide to the Long Adored Breed
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel [Complete Guide To This Amazing Breed!]
- Chesapeake Bay Retriever: Complete Breed Guide!
- Chihuahua Dog Breed Information & Facts [Full Guide]
- Chinese Crested Dog: A Bizarre Beauty [Complete Breed Information]
- Chow Chow: Get To Know the Royal Teddy Bear of Dogs
- Coton de Tulear [Find Out What It Takes to Care For That Stunning Coat]
- Cutest Dog Breeds: A List of Absolutely Adorable Pups
- Dachshund Breed Guide [All About the Lively Wiener Dog]
- Dalmatian Dog Breed: Some Insight Into A Fun And Unique Puppy!
- Dog Breed Groups: What Job Was Your Dog Bred To Do?
- Dogo Argentino: Breed Information, Pictures, and More!
- Dutch Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Rare, Talented, and Loyal
- English Pointer: Guide to the Top Game Hunter [Personality, Care, & More]
- English Setter: Breed Guide For the Incredibly Loyal, Big-Hearted Dog
- English Shepherd Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Versatile Canine
- English Springer Spaniel [Get To Know This Lively & Sweet Dog Breed]
- French Bulldog – The Complete Breed Guide & More
- German Pinscher: All About This Lively, Spirited Dog Breed
- German Shepherd: Your Guide To An Iconic Breed
- German Spitz Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Golden Retriever Dog Breed Information & Characteristics
- Great Pyrenees: Complete Dog Breed Guide For This Gentle Giant
- Greyhound Dog Breed: #1 Temperament & Personality Guide?
- Herding Dogs [The Most Popular Herding Breeds + Complete List]
- Hokkaido Dog Breed: A Complete Guide To This Classic Japanese Breed
- Hound Dog Breeds: All About This Talented Group of Canines
- Irish Setter Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Irish Terrier [Full Breed Guide – History, Personality, & Care]
- Irish Wolfhound [Get To Know This Sweet-Tempered Historic Dog Breed]
- Italian Greyhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Jack Russell Terrier: The Spirited Breed That Loves To Play Games!
- Japanese Chin: Top Dog Breed Temperament & Personality Guide
- Japanese Spitz Dog Breed Guide: Get To Know This Rare, Fluffy Pooch
- Keeshond: Breed Guide to the Delightful Bundle of Energy
- Kuvasz Dog: Temperament, Care, History & More
- Labrador Retriever: Complete Breed Guide and History
- Lakeland Terrier: The English Explorer You Must Meet [Breed Guide]
- Large Dog Breeds [You’ll Never Guess Which One’s Biggest!]
- Lhasa Apso: Dog Breed Temperament, Personality, & FAQ Guide
- Maltese Dog Breed Information : Facts & Personality
- Manchester Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Mastiff Dog Breeds: A Breed That’s Large And In Charge
- Miniature Pinscher Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Miniature Schnauzer [Everything We Love About Them]
- Most Expensive Dog Breeds: The Top 10 Priciest Pups
- Neapolitan Mastiff: A Guide to The Large & Lovable Dog Breed
- Newfoundland Dog: All About This Giant, Lovable Breed
- Norfolk Terrier Dog Breed Temperament, Care, & Personality Guide
- Norwegian Elkhound Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever: The Complete Owner’s Guide
- Papillon: Your Guide the Pup of Royalty [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Pekingese Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi: All About This Popular, Playful Dog Breed
- Pomeranian Dog Breed – Facts and Personality Traits
- Poodle Dog Breed Guide [How to Care For These Smart Pups]
- Portuguese Water Dog: Energetic, Intelligent, Loyal
- Pug Dog Breed Information, Characteristics & Facts
- Rat Terrier Dog Breed Temperament & Personality [Full Guide]
- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information & Facts
- Saint Bernard Full Dog Breed Guide: Big, Friendly, and Brave
- Shetland Sheepdog: The Lovable Scottish Shepherd [Breed Information]
- Shih Tzu Complete Dog Breed Guide: Lively, Beautiful, and Loyal
- Small Dog Breeds 101: An Enormous Guide About Bite Sized Pups
- Sporting Dogs: A Definitive Guide To Energetic, Athletic Breeds
- Swedish Vallhund Dog Breed [Nutrition, Exercise, History, and MORE]
- The American Bully: A Big Dog With A Bigger Heart
- The Great Dane [A Complete Guide To This Epic Dog Breed]
- The Havanese Dog Breed: A Small Dog With A Big Personality
- The Silky Terrier Dog Breed: A Guide To A Tiny But Mighty Dog
- The Terrier Breeds: Get To Know These Brave & Energetic Dogs
- The Tibetan Terrier: A Guide To A Dog Breed That’s Ready For Everything
- Toy Dog Breeds: 7 Popular Breeds Perfect For Your Home!
- Toy Fox Terrier: An All American Dog Breed With Universal Appeal
- Welsh Terrier Dog Breed: Temperament, Personality, & FAQs Explained
- West Highland White Terrier [Complete Dog Breed Guide]
- Whippet Dog: Complete Breed Guide (History, Personality, Care, & Health)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon [Full Dog Breed Guide]
- Working Dog Breeds: Canines That Get the Job Done
- Xoloitzcuintli [Full Breed Guide – History, Care, Personality & More!]
- Yorkshire Terrier: A Small Dog Breed With Tons Of Charm
- Your Guide To The Wrinkly Chinese Shar-Pei Dog Breed
- 21 Best Hypoallergenic Dogs [ Updated 2022 ]
- 4 Dog Walking Tips – Learn Mastering Your Dog Walk
- Acupuncture for Dogs [The Ultimate Guide To This Holistic Alternative]
- Are Dogs Color Blind? [Sort of, Find Out the Truth Here!]
- Best Dog Beds: The Ultimate Guide for Dog Owners
- Best Dog Door [The Top 4 Doors Available Now + Key Features]
- Best Dog Shampoo For Sensitive Skin: 4 K9-Approved Suds We Love!
- Best Dog Shampoo for Shedding: Reduce Heavy Shedding FAST
- Best Natural Pet Products & Gifts For Dog Lovers
- Best Probiotics For Dogs In 2023
- Calming Pills for Dogs [Do They Work + Alternatives]
- Can Dogs Get Headaches? 9 Signs Your Dog May Have A Sore Head
- Can Dogs Get High : Effects & Dangers Of CBD For Dogs
- Can Dogs Have Panic Attacks? 5 Ways To Comfort Your Dog
- Can Dogs Take Claritin? [Finding Relief for Canine Allergies]
- Can Humans Take Pet CBD Oil? Update
- Can I Give My Dog Human CBD Oil? [Know The Difference]
- Can I Give My Dog Pepto Bismol? Click Here And Find Out!
- Can You Give a Dog Aspirin? Tips on Other Medications To Try!
- Can You Give a Dog Tylenol? [11 Adverse Effects To Watch For]
- Car Sickness in Dogs: Helping Your Pup Travel With Ease
- CBD Benefits for Dogs: Maximizing Your Pup’s Wellness
- CBD Cream For Dogs: A Guide On CBD Topicals For Skin Irritations
- CBD For Puppies: How Cannabinoids Help Your Pup Become Their Best
- CBD Oil For Dog Seizures : Know Everything About It [Update]
- CBD Oil For Dogs Near Me: How it Works and Where To Look For It
- CBD Oil for Hyper Dogs [How To Relax Your Restless Pup]
- CBD vs CBG [Breaking Down Their Differences & Similarities]
- Do Dogs Cry Tears? Everything You Need To Know
- Do Dogs Grieve? How to Help Your Pet Cope With a Loss
- Do Dogs Have Cannabinoid Receptors? [Yes! They’re Just Like Us!]
- Dog Can’t Stand Up or Walk [Common Causes & How to Improve Mobility]
- Dog Car Sickness Remedy: CBD May Skew Your Dog’s Need To Spew
- Dog Hiding: Top 7 Reasons Why They Hide & How To Deal With It!
- Dog Joint Health: 10 Tips to Promote Joint Mobility & Ease Tension
- Dog Leg Pain Home Remedies – What You Need to Know
- Dog Massage: Why Petting Is So Beneficial For Your Pup!
- Dog Moaning & Groaning: What Do Your Pet’s Noises Mean?
- Dog Neck Pain: What’s Causing My Dog to Ache?
- Dog Pacing At Night: A Guide To Stop The Nightime Frights
- Dog Pees When Excited: Tips To Avoid An Accidental Tinkle
- Dog Rash on Belly [Causes, Prevention & Remedies for Itch Relief]
- Dog Scared of Thunder? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Dog Shampoo for Dry Skin: Help Your Pet Find Peace With These Tips
- Dog Shampoo for Itchy Skin [When It’s a Problem + the Best Shampoo]
- Dog Skin Care: The Best Care Tips For Keeping Healthy Skin & Coats!
- Dog Tick Treatment Home Remedies [How To Prevent Ticks!]
- Dog Whimpering: Why Your Dog Whines & What You Can Do
- Dog Won’t Sleep at Night? Here’s What You Need to Do NOW
- Dog Yelps When Picked Up: How To Calm and Cuddle Your Pup!
- Dogs and Fireworks: How to Keep Your Dog Calm During the Show
- Endocannabinoid System In Dogs & Cats Explained
- Find CBD Dog Treats Near Me [The Complete Guide]
- Heat Stroke In Dog | Treatment & Complete Guide
- Hemp for Dogs – Everything You Need to Know
- Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil for Dogs | Know The Differences
- Home Remedies For Dry Skin On Dogs: 9 Causes For Parched Skin
- How Long Can a Dog Go Without Eating? When to Step in & What to Do
- How Much Exercise Does a Dog Need Every Day? [All Breeds & Ages]
- How Often Should I Take My Dog to the Vet? [It Depends]
- How Often Should You Wash Your Dog? [Essential Grooming Tips]
- How To Bathe a Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide For Responsible Owners
- How to Break up a Dog Fight [Resolving & Preventing Canine Conflicts]
- How To Calm a Dog During a Storm [Easing Your Dog’s Fears]
- How To Calm A Hyper Dog – 5 Tips For Hyperactive Dogs
- How to Calm an Over Excited Dog NOW Using These 7 Simple Techniques
- How to Get a Dog to Drink Water: 5 Simple Tips to Help Hydrate Your Pup
- How to Get a Dog to Take a Pill Without the Hassle
- How to Get Dog Hair Out of Carpet: 5 Life Changing Hacks
- How To Give Your Dog CBD Oil [Picky Eater Edition]
- How To Help A Dog With Separation Anxiety [ Unlimited Guided ]
- How To Introduce New Dog To Your Current Dog The Right Way
- How to Keep Flies Off Dogs [In 6 Quick and Easy Steps]
- How To Know If Your Dog Is Depressed
- How to Socialize a Dog: Tips & Tricks for Training Your Pup
- How to Socialize a Nervous Dog: 10 Easy Tips to Train a Confident Canine
- How to Socialize a Puppy: 10 Safe & Simple Tips for New Owners
- How to Socialize an Aggressive Dog: #1 Guide with Proven Tips and Tricks
- How To Stop a Dog From Nipping When Excited [Causes + Solutions]
- How to Stop Dog Barking When Left Alone [CBD Can Help]
- How To Trim Dog Nails That Are Overgrown the Right Way!
- Is Catnip Bad for Dogs? [The Answer May Surprise You!]
- Is CBD Safe For Dogs? [Comparing The Benefits & Side Effects]
- Joint Care for Dogs [How To Identify Issues & Ways To Help]
- Melatonin For Dogs – Uses, Dosage & Side Effects
- Mental Stimulation For Dogs: Why It’s Important & Best Activities Explained
- My Dog Barks When I Leave! [Tips & Techniques To Hush Your Puppies]
- Natural Dog Shampoo: Best Shampoo & Bathing Tips
- Natural Pain Relief For Dogs: Home Remedies You Need To Try!
- Natural Supplements for Dogs [Top 10 for Joint Care, Digestion, and More]
- Pet CBD Near Me – Finding Quality CBD for Dogs, Cats & Horses
- Pros and Cons of CBD Oil for Dogs: Expert Tips for the Best Experience
- Puppy Growth Chart [Stages of Growth + How To Determine Ideal Size]
- Scared Dog: How to Easily Identify & Calm Any Nervous Canine
- Shiny Dog Coat: The Best Tips To Achieve Gorgeous, Healthy Fur
- Side Effects Of CBD In Dogs And Cats : Know How To Avoid Them [Update]
- Socializing an Older Dog [What to Do and Common Mistakes to Avoid]
- Sounds Dogs Hate: Understanding Noise Phobia & How to Manage It
- Urinary Incontinence in Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for an Upset Stomach [Best At-Home Tricks]
- What Can I Give My Dog For Fireworks Anxiety? Help Your Dogs
- What Can I Give My Dog for Tooth Pain Relief? [Addressing Dental Issues]
- What to Expect After Dog Teeth Cleaning [Costs & Aftercare Explained]
- What To Feed an Older Dog That Won’t Eat [Tips for Senior Appetites]
- What To Give Dogs for Allergies [Remedies for Itchy, Sneezy Pups]
- Why Do Dogs Bite Their Paws? [Normal vs. Abnormal Behavior]
- Why Do Dogs Eat Grass
- Why Do Dogs Sleep So Much? [And When Is It a Problem?]
- Why Does My Dog Bark at Nothing? [Why They Bark & How to Prevent It]
- Why Does My Dog Follow Me Everywhere
- Why Does My Dog Lick Everything? [Normal vs. Problematic Behavior]
- Why Does My Dog Stink After A Bath? [Reasons Why & How To Prevent It]
- Why Is My Dog Growling? Learning Playful vs Aggressive Behaviors
- Why is My Dog Limping? [Evaluation Guide]
- Why Is My Dog Not Eating? [How To Help]
- Why Is My Dog Panting? [Possible Reasons]
- Why Is My Dog Shaking? [When to Be Concerned]
- Why is My Dog Sneezing and When Should I Be Concerned?
- Why Is My Dog So Itchy? Causes & Treatment
- Why Is My Dog Wheezing and What Can I Do to Help?
- Adopt a Shelter Dog Month [When Is It & How Can I Celebrate?]
- Dog Mom Day! A National Holiday Dedicated To Women Loving Pups
- National Black Dog Day: Another Reason To Own A Dark-Haired Pup
- National Dog Day On August 26 – Celebrating Dogs
- National Dog Week: Find Out How to Celebrate Your Furry Friend
- National Mutt Day: A Celebration Of All Mixed Breeds
- National Pet Month [What It Is and How To Celebrate]
- National Pet Week: Top Tips for Celebrating Here!
- National Pit Bull Awareness Month: Coming This October!
- National Puppy Day: 6 Ways to Celebrate [March 23!]
- National Rescue Dog Day: How Can I Celebrate[Owners Guide]
- Take Your Dog to Work Day: How to Celebrate Your Pup with Co-Workers
- 5 Strong Reasons Why Your Dog Needs Colostrum
- 9 Best Superfoods For Your Dogs To Add To Their Health Diet
- Can Dogs Be Vegan? Reasons To Make The Switch!
- Can Dogs Eat Apples? Benefits and Risks Explained
- Can Dogs Eat Blueberries? Everything You Should Know
- Can Dogs Eat Cinnamon? Yes, See How It Can Benefit Them Here
- Can Dogs Eat Peanut Butter? Holistapet
- Can Dogs Eat Pumpkin? | Can Pumpkin Help With Dog Diarrhea?
- Can Dogs Eat Sweet Potato? Yes, But It Can’t Be Raw [Here’s Why]
- Can Dogs Eat Watermelon? Everything You Should Know!
- CBD Dog Food: Benefits + Recipes for Enticing Everyday Meals
- CBD Dog Treat Recipe: Simple DIY Step-by-Step Guide
- CBD Gummies for Dogs [The Perfect Treat For Your Pup!]
- CBD Peanut Butter For Dogs — The Treat Your Dog Will Go Nuts For!
- Cosequin For Dogs: Effective Joint Health Supplements For Dogs
- Dog Appetite Stimulant: Natural Ways To Get Your Pup To Eat More!
- Dog Biscuits: Best Ingredients and How You Can Make Your Own
- Dog Food Ingredients Explained
- Dog Won’t Eat His Food But Will Eat His Treats [Causes & Solutions]
- Glucosamine For Dogs: Benefits & Side Effects in Aging Dogs
- Healthy Dog Treats: The Best & Worst Ingredients To Look For
- How Heavy Should My Dog Be? 5 Ways To Tell If Your Dog is Overweight
- How to Get a Dog to Gain Weight in 6 Safe and Easy Steps
- Is Cat Food Bad for Dogs? [Safe to Eat?]
- L-Theanine for Dogs [Supplement Guide 2022]
- Low Fat Dog Treats: Flavorful And Natural, As It Should Be
- Natural Dog Chews [Why We Love Them and Your Dog Will Too!]
- Natural Dog Treats: Delicious, Nutritious and Ready For Your Dog To Enjoy
- Omega 3 For Dogs: “Good” vs. “Bad” Fat EXPLAINED
- Organic Dog Food vs Non-Organic [In Depth Comparison]
- Soft Dog Treats for Older Dogs: Give an Old Pup a New Treat!
- The Impressive Power of Boswellia for Dogs [It Might Help Your Dog]
- The Surprising Benefits Of Chamomile For Dogs [Supplement Guide]
- Turkey Tail Mushrooms for Dogs: An Ancient Herbal Remedy for Your Pup
- Turmeric For Dogs : Surprising Benefits And Uses
- Vegan Dog Food Recipe [Wholesome Plant-Based Meals for Your Pup]
- Vegan Dog Treats [Best Snacks To Keep Your Dog Healthy]
- What Fruits Can Dogs Eat? 14 Healthy Options Safe For Your Dog
- Why Flaxseed Is Extremely Important For Dogs [Detailed Nutrition Guide]
Home Remedies For Cats
- Best Home Remedies For Your Cat’s Itchy Skin [Step by Step]
- Cat Dandruff: Identifying The Causes & Best Treatment Solutions
- Cat Diarrhea Home Remedy: How to Naturally Stop Cat Diarrhea
- Cat Ear Infection Home Remedies [Real Results]
- Cat Eye Infection Home Remedies [6 Easy & Simple Solutions]
- Cat Hairball Home Remedies [Top 12 Tips]
- CBD Oil For Cats With Anxiety | Can It Help |
- Constipation In Cat : Sign, Symptoms & Remedies
- Home Remedies for Cat Scabs: 7 Easy Methods You Can Do Yourself
- Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Cats [Effective Results]
- Home Remedies For Fleas On Cats [Helpful Tips Inside!]
- Home Treatment for Cat Hair Loss [Top 4 Effective Methods]
- How to Boost Your Cat’s Immune System [Start Today]
- How To Calm An Aggressive Cat (8 Easy Tips)
- Natural Remedies For Asthma In Cats: When It’s More Than Just A Hairball
- Scared Cat: 4 Simple Ways To Comfort Any Frightened Feline
- Stressed Cat? 8 Signs of Stress In Cats And How You Can Help
- The Best Home Remedies for Ear Mites in Cats [Easy Tips]
- The Best Home Remedies for Mange in Cats [6 Effective Methods]
- Triaditis In Cats | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- What is the Best Home Remedy for Bad Breath in Cats?
Home Remedies For Dogs
- 7 Best Dog Itchy Skin Home Remedies – All You Need To Know!
- 8 Home Remedies for Fleas on Dogs
- Best Dog Treats for Sensitive Stomachs: Everyone Deserves a Treat!
- Best Home Remedies for Dog Mange [Full Treatment Guide]
- Can I Give My Dog Melatonin? [Sleeping Solutions for Restless Canines]
- Can You Give a Dog Advil? [No! But Here Are Some Natural Alternatives!]
- CBD For Dogs With Aggression : Effects Of CBD On Dogs 
- CBD For Dogs With Allergies : Help A Dog With Itchy Skin! [Update]
- CBD Oil And Phenobarbital For Dog Seizures Explained [Update]
- Dog Bladder Infection Home Remedy List
- Dog Bloated Stomach Home Remedies [Tips & Prevention Guide]
- Dog Dandruff: What Causes It and How to Stop It NOW!
- Dog Diarrhea Home Remedies [Best Tips for Prevention]
- Dog Eye Discharge Home Remedies [Home Care Guide]
- Dog Hair Loss Home Remedies [The Complete Guide]
- Dog Hot Spot Home Remedy: 9 Easy Remedies & Treatments
- Dog Irritated Skin Home Remedy [Calming Your Pup’s Itchy Coat Naturally]
- Dog Ringworm Treatment Home Remedies [Easy Tips Inside!]
- Dog Shedding: How to Stop it & Keep the “Fur” Out of Furniture
- Dog Staph Infection Home Remedies [Actionable Tips]
- Dog Won’t Stop Barking In Crate: 9 Reasons Your Dog Is Uncomfortable
- Galliprant For Dogs: Must Read Before Giving Your Pet This Supplement
- Home Remedies For Dog Constipation
- Home Remedies for Spider Bite on Dogs
- Home Remedies for Tooth Decay in Dogs [Actionable Tips]
- Home Remedies for Worms: Top Tips Every Owner Must Know
- Home Remedy for Dog Ear Infection: 6 Best Soothing Solutions!
- How to Stop a Dog From Chewing Everything You Own! 5 Easy Solutions
- How To Treat Dog Dermatitis At Home 
- Natural Remedies For Dogs With Bad Breath
- Natural Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Immune System
- Nervous Dog ? Signs Your Dog Has Anxiety And How To Treat It
- Social Anxiety In Dogs : Causes & Prevention
- The Best Dog Yeast Infection Home Remedy Guide [Safe & Effective]
- The Best Home Remedy for Your Dog’s Ear Mites [Olive Oil & More!]
- The Best Natural Dog Hives Remedies [Vet Approved Remedy Guide]
- What Can I Put On My Dog For Dry Skin? 6 Powerful Hydrating Solutions
- Akhal-Teke: Complete Breed Profile [Facts & More]
- American Paint Horse Breed Guide [Top Equestrian Tips!]
- American Quarter Horse: Racehorse of the U.S. [Breed Information]
- American Saddlebred: The Historic & Nationally Iconic Breed
- Andalusian Horse Breed Guide [The Best Dressage Horse in the World?]
- Appaloosa Horse Breed: The Beautiful, Intelligent & Lovable Equine
- Arabian Horse: Complete Breed Guide [Temperament, Care, & More]
- Belgian Horse: A Comprehensive Breed Guide
- Brabant Horse: The Ultimate Guide to the Most Popular Draft Horse
- Clydesdale Horse: History, Care, Facts, Photos, & More
- Cremello Horse: Learn More About These Rare & Stunning Steeds
- Dutch Warmblood Horse Breed: The Competitive Equine Guide
- Falabella Horse: The Pint-Sized Pet! [Personality, FAQs, & More]
- Friesian Horse: Facts, Care, History, & More!
- Grulla Horse [Guide to These Rare Gray Beauties]
- Gypsy Vanner Horse: 12 Revealing Facts About This Mystical Breed
- Haflinger Horse: Full Breed Profile [History, Temperament, & Pics]
- Holsteiner Horse: The Rundown On A Broody Beast
- Icelandic Horse: The Pure and Powerful Viking Steed
- Lusitano Horse Breed & Care Guide
- Mangalarga Marchador: Full Breed Guide of the Pride & Joy of Brazil
- Marwari Horse: The Pride of India [Full Profile]
- Miniature Horse Breed Information & Facts
- Missouri Fox Trotter Horse Breed [Profile, Care & Facts]
- Mongolian Horse: The Complete Equine Breed Guide
- Morgan Horse: The Ultimate Guide to an Iconic Breed
- Mustang Horse: Icon of the American Wild West [Ultimate Breed Guide]
- Piebald Horse: An Angelic Horse Breed With Spots On The Fur
- Przewalski’s Horse Breed: The Full Horse Breed Guide
- Shire Horse Breed: A Workhorse Favored By Royalty!
- Standardbred Horse Breed: The Competitive Horse Guide
- Suffolk Punch Horse: The Ultimate Draft Breed Guide
- Tennessee Walking Horse: A Modern Study of This All-American Breed
- The Dapple Grey Horse: Reasons For Changing, Spotty Coats
- Trakehner Horse: Full Breed Profile [Personality, Photos, & FAQ]
- Which is the Fastest Horse Breed? [These Equines Go the Distance]
- Best Home Remedies For Horse Colic [Full List]
- Depressed Horse: 5 Easy Tips to Fight and Prevent Equine Depression
- Do Horses Need Shoes? What Is Their Purpose
- How Do Horses Sleep? The Truth About Equine Sleep Habits
- MSM For Horses [Benefits, Dosages, & Feeding Suggestions]
- Scared Horse: A Simple Guide to Reduce Equine Fears & Phobias
- Taming an Aggressive Horse [Symptoms & Calming Remedies]
- What Do Horses Eat? Top Feeding Guide for Healthy Horses